Free Estate Grand LE piano

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Free Estate Grand LE piano for sforzando by Production Voices, simply go to the address below follow link sign up and it's yours.

http://www.flstudiomusic.com/2015/11/fr ... oices.html

Perhaps I should have posted in Samplers or Soundware but its up now.

Great sounding demos. I don't agree that it's better than 162, just a different brighter/bolder sound. We're very lucky to have the two.

I remember when the best free piano was 4Front. Before that it was a single-velocity soundfont of the Korg M1 being passed around. Kids these days, etc.

Here is the direct link to the dev's website:

http://www.productionvoices.com/estate- ... sforzando/

Pretty good freebie :) 1.8GB of (uncompressed) content, that should put it on par sample quality wise with some of the UVI libs that cost money

The Chase wrote:Great sounding demos. I don't agree that it's better than 162, just a different brighter/bolder sound. We're very lucky to have the two.

I remember when the best free piano was 4Front. Before that it was a single-velocity soundfont of the Korg M1 being passed around. Kids these days, etc.
+1
neverending nights quite back in time on the free 4Front Piano and Jazz Baby by Safwan Matni.
:party:

Thanks for this free Estate Grand Le piano library :tu: really a nice gift with great sound !

Very nice, bright and should fit nicely in mixes. It's funny how close it sounds to my favorite Pianoteq preset (close-miked Pleyel with some tweaks for a pop sound), especially in the middle of the keyboard.

Downloaded and sounds really good! Not getting that colorful GUI with features though, just the std, Plogue GUI. I placed it under the USER tab. Should I be putting it somewhere else?

Drag the Estate Grand.bank.xml file anywhere onto the Sforzando interface (either as a plugin or in standalone mode) and you should get the pictures and controls. I've made a few free libraries for Sforzando which Plogue also signed GUIs for (Scarypiano and Shinyguitar), and they all work the same way.

DSmolken wrote:Drag the Estate Grand.bank.xml file anywhere onto the Sforzando interface (either as a plugin or in standalone mode) and you should get the pictures and controls. I've made a few free libraries for Sforzando which Plogue also signed GUIs for (Scarypiano and Shinyguitar), and they all work the same way.
Thx! Worked like a charm!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”