Deckadence 2, tractor or other?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wanna mix some songs together and need bpm adjustments etc. Also some mash mixing etc. What vst would u recommend.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Traktor doesn't run as a VST, decadance is of limited usefulness as such.

In either case, they're meant for real time active mixing, if you just want to make mixes that will later play, just use your DAW.

If you want to mix in real time and you have an ipad, it's hard to beat Traktor DJ.

If you want to mix in real time with the full blown traktor, it's a lot less work with a controller.

thanks man!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

http://www.mixmeister.com/

Wait vst? Than I have nothing....
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”