Neo-Soul Keys Studio - Sneak Peak....

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

faster than speedy gonzales!

Totally solved it :band: !

1) CPU load raises if the GUI is shwon. In VST mode (using ableton live, brainspawn forte, cantabile...) cpu workload goes up by ~10% (on a core m 2ghz tablet running at full speed) if the GUI is activated. Deactivating the plugin doesn't change anything. Closing the GUI makes everything fine again. This problem also occurs in standalone mode. If i minimize the GUI to taskbar, CPU load drops significantly. First guess: NSKS GUI is reporting Cpu-consumption/Ram-usage/Voices at a very high (little too high?) refresh rate?
Did you measure it with the CPU meter from the DAW / NSK or from the Activity Monitor?

NSK Activity monitor does not reflect the cpu usage. Ableton/Cantabile does and so does taskmanager...

How do I go about getting the March 16th update?

GospelMusicians wrote:
Real Sonically wrote:i'm so forward to this release, thanks GospelMusicians

Hopefully all this hype is on par with the Quality
Thanks so much! We did our best! Worst case scenario you only paid $79.99 .

But this thing sounds amazing!

It DOES sound Amazing and... I'm working on an Expansion Pack for Neo Soul right now! :phones:

Demos coming soon!

SEA 8)

Anyone using Neo-Soul Keys Studio with Reaper?

When I close the GUI and launch it again, NS Keys loses the patch name and the pathway to the patch. Same thing happens when I close Reaper and relaunch the project.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've also installed the latest update (1.0.4).

Thanks!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”