Realitone show off Hip Hop Creator at NAMM

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xoxos wrote:what would be really great imo is if instead of cutting each other down, we refrain from doing so, even, perhaps, lifting each other up.
but i still think it would be nice if instead of getting crapped on, you could have a nice talk with dozens of other contributive, erudite individuals all making their own thingies, instead of acting like we're gods pretending to dispense manna on those less fortunate than ourselves. that's what you gotta do if you want to "make it in society". me, i live in poverty, which allows me to tell the truth, and make whatever i want without being so concerned about whether the debris of humanity approves of it or not.
Am I the only one that sees the irony of an obvious misanthrope giving everyone else advice on dealing with people?

I love how this thread has evolved into a "beef." Some "beefs"? Probably unavoidable when we start talking about hip hop...on KVR...or something like that, amiright?

masterhiggins wrote: Am I the only one that sees the irony of an obvious misanthrope giving everyone else advice on dealing with people?
that's why i've been such a resource provider for so long :hug:

who is hating who?
http://xoxos.net/music/freeware.mp3
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Is this product endorsed by Jordan Rudess?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Is this product endorsed by Jordan Rudess?
No, but it is endorsed by J-Dyn Rudezzz

And that's usually where anything hip-hop goes off course on KVR.

@Ghettosynth, unfortunately yes. I've never seen a conversation about anything hip hop on KVR not devolve into a bunch of terrible stereotypes.

Not just stereo-types but mono-types and surround-sound-types.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”