Spitfire Audio - pointless speculation

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ChamomileShark wrote:sigh. So 50% off Tundra..a few months after the special 40% off..

I'm really not sure this is a great idea. I wouldn't now think of paying full price..simply wait until the Apex rolls around to the library I want. That might not happen but I expect alot of other people would also hesitate.
It´s even more...from €459 down to €199 here. Which is great......must resist.......i must resist....... :o

Only Spitfire would go all the way to the top of a mountain and give a name to something that is, in fact, just a sale.
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Cinebient wrote:
ChamomileShark wrote:sigh. So 50% off Tundra..a few months after the special 40% off..

I'm really not sure this is a great idea. I wouldn't now think of paying full price..simply wait until the Apex rolls around to the library I want. That might not happen but I expect alot of other people would also hesitate.
It´s even more...from €459 down to €199 here. Which is great......must resist.......i must resist....... :o
$199 is even sweeter. That’s €160 for ya :tu:

ians wrote:Only Spitfire would go all the way to the top of a mountain and give a name to something that is, in fact, just a sale.
Not just a sale, an expertly-curated melange of visionary artisanal orchestrations on the knife edge of usefulness.

(Only kidding, of course. That "no rosin" strings patch alone is one of the most beautiful sets of samples for which I've ever had the joy of going into debt.)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”