Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat; NO Pictures, NO videos -- TEXT ONLY)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic

GreyLion wrote:So, is the Time+Space deal only for the UK?

They have a button on the web page to switch to other currencies, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

It'd be nice to know what they think the exchange rate should be, before going much further.

Incidentally -- Killer deal! :)
It's UK based but not UK only orders. Some items are download but I don't know where they'll ship to, definitely the countries in the top right, I assume. Also, I think they use prices fixed in each currency. I'm in the UK but have paid in USD before to get a cheaper price.

Best thing is to contact them. They have good support.

I think Modelling Collection might be older version though - it says "the entire AAS product line comprising of String Studio VS-1, Ultra Analog VA-1, Lounge Lizard EP-3, and Tassman 4" but no mentioning of Strum Electric and Strum Acoustic. Still a good deal.

I haven't pulled the trigger on this one, so I can't be certain that there's no catch, but it looks like Academic Superstore is blowing out Izotope RX:

http://www.academicsuperstore.com/produ ... ope/926671

This is for $175, which is the normal academic price, but their site indicates that it's for everyone, not just people who qualify for academic pricing.

A quick google indicates that it's still going for $279 retail at other places. But that JourneyEd has also opened up the purchase to everyone. Wonder if this is a permanent price drop, or if they're clearing out before version 2 hits?

AudioMIDI has buy two get one free on EZ Drummer expansions: http://www.audiomidi.com/searchresults. ... ery=ez0901

Mackie Tracktion 3 Ultimate Bundle $229.00USD...

sorry for being a bit dense in case everyone already knows this, but this seems to include two Full version Linplug plugins, RMV and CRONOX (not sure which version?). Sold alone the Linplugs are worth $360.00USD.

I have not used Tracktion, so can't say if that adds to the value of this bundle. As I am considering this maybe someone can verify this as a great value.

Thanks, James

sunhome wrote:Mackie Tracktion 3 Ultimate Bundle $229.00USD...

sorry for being a bit dense in case everyone already knows this, but this seems to include two Full version Linplug plugins, RMV and CRONOX (not sure which version?). Sold alone the Linplugs are worth $360.00USD.

I have not used Tracktion, so can't say if that adds to the value of this bundle. As I am considering this maybe someone can verify this as a great value.

Thanks, James
The Linplug plugs are full versions, but they are locked to Tracktion unless you pay an upgrade fee (don't know how much) to get the unlocked versions. Plus, I think these bundles were everywhere recently for around a hundred bucks.

Streamworks Audio Complete iZotope Ozone 4 tutorial video for $4.99. "Limited time only".
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

bk wrote:
sunhome wrote:Mackie Tracktion 3 Ultimate Bundle $229.00USD...
I think these bundles were everywhere recently for around a hundred bucks.
Still are: http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/pr ... sku=701815

nevermind :oops:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

PC Music Supply has a 20% off all orders over $99 plus free shipping.

The sale runs through the end of September. You have to enter the following coupon code to get the 20% off. sep20

Sorry.

Ceej wrote:Streamworks Audio Complete iZotope Ozone 4 tutorial video for $4.99. "Limited time only".
Quiet interesting! Have you bought it allready? How long is it?

GLT wrote:Quiet interesting! Have you bought it allready? How long is it?
About 1:21:44 =)

Just received an email from audiomidi saying that K240 headphones are on sale for $10! But on their website it's not showing up. Does anyone know anything about this?

Perricone wrote:Just received an email from audiomidi saying that K240 headphones are on sale for $10! But on their website it's not showing up. Does anyone know anything about this?
I'd love to know too ... i checked their site but only the newer model (which is 195$) is showing up.

I have the 271 but if I can get the open model for such a low price, I'll jump right in!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”