Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat; NO Pictures, NO videos -- TEXT ONLY)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic

Compyfox wrote:Nitro for 10USD? Where?
Was at AUDIOMIDI .com but i think you missed out it was the massive no brainer buy :shock:
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

Compyfox wrote:Looks like it, it wasn't in here, was it?

Then again, thanks for the hook, now I have to insert ANOTHER module into my list: ELEVEN is out as Hardware MOdule...
It was in the old thread. There have been a few "no brainer" deals. This was one of them, and I'd say the Fabfilter Twin2/Timeless2/Volcan2 bundle for 99 in July was one (I missed out on that one).
THIS SIGNATURE DOES NOT VIOLATE THE KVR FORUM RULES.

lagavulin16 wrote:
Compyfox wrote:Looks like it, it wasn't in here, was it?

Then again, thanks for the hook, now I have to insert ANOTHER module into my list: ELEVEN is out as Hardware MOdule...
It was in the old thread. There have been a few "no brainer" deals. This was one of them, and I'd say the Fabfilter Twin2/Timeless2/Volcan2 bundle for 99 in July was one (I missed out on that one).
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=262178

Meffy, maybe if you re-named this thread "Bargain Center-Post Only Bargains" it might work but I'm having doubts...........

(Yes I've violated the rules too)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

IKM CSR Mastering Bundle £91 - CSR and T-Racks 1

http://www.playback-europe.com/ik_multi ... 45601.html

Guitar Center is closing out Kore Electronic Experience for 84.99 in stores. This is a pack of 6 Kore sound packs and comes with a coupon for 59 dollars off a Kore pack (or a 59 dollar kore pack for free).

They're only doing it in stores, the store I went to was sold out but they are shipping me one from another store.

Normally 199.

Teksonik wrote:Meffy, maybe if you re-named this thread "Bargain Center-Post Only Bargains" it might work but I'm having doubts...........

Oh, there are no rules about this. It's completely informal, just for the convenience of anyone who wants to use the two-thread approach. I've no idea whether it works better that way or not, it's up to y'all to decide each for yourself.

Meffy wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Meffy, maybe if you re-named this thread "Bargain Center-Post Only Bargains" it might work but I'm having doubts...........

Oh, there are no rules about this. It's completely informal, just for the convenience of anyone who wants to use the two-thread approach. I've no idea whether it works better that way or not, it's up to y'all to decide each for yourself.
I think it's better to keep it all in one thread, personally. When it gets to big, lock it and start a new one.

Sure, however you like to do it. Everyone can choose whether to use the other thread or not. Extended discussions or idle chat belong in that thread, IMO -- but it's just my opinion, doesn't have to be anyone else's. Whatever works.

I personally kind of liked the idea of keeping this thread just for the deal itself--then starting up a thread for that deal in the market place if further discussion is needed. It seems like a tease when you get an email saying a reply has been posted in the bargain center, and then when you check it out, it's someone saying, "I like this program." That's just my opinion. The only way that would ever happen is if everyone voted to change the name of this thread like teksonik said. Otherwise, people who haven't seen this discussion have no idea.

lagavulin16 wrote:
Meffy wrote:

I think it's better to keep it all in one thread, personally. When it gets to big, lock it and start a new one.
Did you just enjoy visiting this thread thinking there was a bargain to be had only to see my stupid post? I rest my case. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I think the best approach would be to post a thread - but there is so much activity that a good deal could get buried unless you check here several times a day.

bronxsound wrote:IKM CSR Mastering Bundle £91 - CSR and T-Racks 1

http://www.playback-europe.com/ik_multi ... 45601.html
Now that I got T-Racks 3 singles and CSR Hall... and I have T-Racks1 already. :roll:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

lagavulin16 wrote:
Meffy wrote:

agreed.

lates

t-willy

If you use a Cakewalk DAW such as Sonar or Project 5 this is something that you might be interested in.

Currently Agitated State is holding group buys for MenuMagic and MenuMagic Lite. In an effort to get these group buy rolling I'm offering a special deal to early opters - until Oct15th you can buy in at the top discount level!

With MenuMagic Lite you'll spend less time managing your plug-in catalog which means more time for your music.

For more information on MenuMagic check out
MenuMagic Group Buy

Click here to see list of latest MenuMagic features

Click here to check out the MenuMagic Demo

Peace...
...Steven
Last edited by TheSteven on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

This may be a killer deal for the right person(s):

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-70E ... =de_a_smtd

It's the Emulator X for $50. This includes version 1 of the software and the soundcard and its daughtercard. From all the reviews, it's a really excellent pair of cards.

You can also get the upgrade to Emulator X2 for another $48.

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-CP-EX2-U ... &sr=1-1161

No tax and free shipping on both. You have to have X1 for the X2 upgrade to apply.

I've resisted pulling the trigger on this deal simply because I've already got too many synths and four audio cards.

Incidentally, even though Amazon's listing says there's only one left, it looks like Creative may be the one actually selling it. Makes me wonder if they're cleaning out the warehouse. If they had a $50 upgrade to X3, I'd be all over it myself.
Last edited by GreyLion on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”