Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat; NO Pictures, NO videos -- TEXT ONLY)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic

Some nice deals on Arturia virtual synths on Audiodeluxe.com: http://audiodeluxe.com/search/apachesol ... old%20desc

For example Jupiter-8 V2.5 is $159 (normal price $249). Not sure about the copy protection though. On Audiodeluxe.com they only say that "Internet connection required to authorize the product". But on Arturia's site they say that e-licenser is needed to use the synths.

EDIT: Corrected! Thanks paterpeter :)
Last edited by rationalizer on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

rationalizer wrote:Some nice deals on Arturia virtual synths on Audiomidi.com:
It's actually AudioDeluxe...

But while we're at it: until 6/17 get an additional 20% off Toontrack products from audiodeluxe:
http://audiodeluxe.com/search/apachesol ... ers=tid:28

Examples:
Superior Drummer: $127.20
Superior Drummer Expansions (SDX): $63.20
EZ Drummer: $47.99
EZ Drummer Expansions (EZX): $27.99 (except POP!)
EZkeys: $87.20
EZmix: $87.20

Also: Waves have the voucher program going: buy a $99 plugin, get a $100 voucher; buy a $199 plugin, get a $200 voucher. For good prices on Waves plugins check www.wavesuniverse.com or (again) www.audiodeluxe.com

How do you achieve the extra 20% off toontrack products at AudioDeluxe? When I view the products under my account it doesn't have the same discount you are claiming.

etarr wrote:How do you achieve the extra 20% off toontrack products at AudioDeluxe? When I view the products under my account it doesn't have the same discount you are claiming.
AudioDeluxe June Mid-Month Newsletter wrote:get an EXTRA 20% OFF by entering Coupon Code TOON20OFF
Pays to subscribe their newsletter.
Or, well, doesn't pay.
However you want to look at it. ;)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

paterpeter wrote: Also: Waves have the voucher program going: buy a $99 plugin, get a $100 voucher; buy a $199 plugin, get a $200 voucher. For good prices on Waves plugins check www.wavesuniverse.com or (again) www.audiodeluxe.com
Thanks for the mention. Here is a brief explanation of the programs:
$100 Voucher Program or $200 Voucher Program

Masr wrote:
reusenoise wrote:$29 Sonik Synth 2 + 2 Free SampleTank Libraries at eSoundz!

Just received these newsletter from Esoundz

Code: Select all

For six days only, get the most incredible deal ever on IK Multimedia's Sonik Synth 2 with sounds by Sonic Reality for just $29 ONLY at eSoundz. Not only do you get a leading virtual instrument at an amazingly low price, but ONLY at eSoundz, we are raising the deal to also give you not one but TWO FREE BONUS LIBRARIES to use with SampleTank or SampleTank FREE, an additional $98 value. And did you know that you can also play all of your Sonik Synth 2 sounds from SampleTank and SampleTank FREE as well? Act Fast ... this deal is only good for six days.
http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4920
Still only 32bit, isn't it? That's why I will probably even stop to use Sample tank in my new 64 bit environment.
I would not buy instruments like Sonic Synth or Sampletank based on bit rate.
Nor stop using them, based on that. Music won't sound worse at 32, nor better at 64. I doubt your computer is even slow enough to even notice the difference.

I've tried for years to pick out the 64 bit songs on the radio, on CDs/DvDs, or
at the movies. Still no luck, and I try really hard. :wink:

glokraw wrote:
Masr wrote:
reusenoise wrote:$29 Sonik Synth 2 + 2 Free SampleTank Libraries at eSoundz!

Just received these newsletter from Esoundz

Code: Select all

For six days only, get the most incredible deal ever on IK Multimedia's Sonik Synth 2 with sounds by Sonic Reality for just $29 ONLY at eSoundz. Not only do you get a leading virtual instrument at an amazingly low price, but ONLY at eSoundz, we are raising the deal to also give you not one but TWO FREE BONUS LIBRARIES to use with SampleTank or SampleTank FREE, an additional $98 value. And did you know that you can also play all of your Sonik Synth 2 sounds from SampleTank and SampleTank FREE as well? Act Fast ... this deal is only good for six days.
http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4920
Still only 32bit, isn't it? That's why I will probably even stop to use Sample tank in my new 64 bit environment.
I would not buy instruments like Sonic Synth or Sampletank based on bit rate.
Nor stop using them, based on that. Music won't sound worse at 32, nor better at 64. I doubt your computer is even slow enough to even notice the difference.

I've tried for years to pick out the 64 bit songs on the radio, on CDs/DvDs, or
at the movies. Still no luck, and I try really hard. :wink:
I got the deal and installed Sonik Synth2, it is 32bit but as i have Sonar X1 it was bridged very good and now i am playing around with the combi sounds. Quite nice is that it is also 16-times multitimbral. I wonder if IK is planning to bring out Sonik Synth3 ...

glokraw wrote:Music won't sound worse at 32, nor better at 64.
Congrats. You've completely missed the point.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Sorry, would you mind moving this to the gossip thread please? When I get a notification there's something new in this thread, I check expecting to see something re a new bargain, not a general discussion...Not trying to be anal, but hope you see my point
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

Musician's Friend have some nice deals on Audio-Technica M8000 microphones:

- one for $39.99 (stupid deal of the day)
- two for $69.99 (buy one, get one free)
- 4-pack for $109.99

lingyai wrote:Sorry, would you mind moving this to the gossip thread please? When I get a notification there's something new in this thread, I check expecting to see something re a new bargain, not a general discussion...Not trying to be anal, but hope you see my point
This thread is updated daily, often more than once, so checking it out just one time every day will be enough.

It has been discussed again, I think the old system with one thread was better.

http://www.mildonstudios.com/store.aspx

5-DAY Sale for Dads (and non-dads!)
To celebrate Fathers' Day, we've prepared a shortlist of plugins that you or your dad might appreciate.

Mildon Strummer 3 - Only $19
HC38 Headphone Calibrator - Only $14
HUE-X (EQ) - Only $14
M4GIQ (4-Band Multi-FX) - Only $9
Songwriter's Box of Loops - Pop Edition - Only $7
yzcoruhT

etarr wrote:How do you achieve the extra 20% off toontrack products at AudioDeluxe? When I view the products under my account it doesn't have the same discount you are claiming.
You have to add it your cart before all the discounts show
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
You have to add it your cart before all the discounts show
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that.

Ableton Live Intro $49 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid/

Just received news mail from NI: MASSIVE, RAZOR and FM8 are 50% off until 24th of June.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”