Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat; NO Pictures, NO videos -- TEXT ONLY)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic

There is a new offer with a new code each day from Zero-G, it may look alike, ut it is different. Therefore I don't think it is spamming to post info abou this:
Zero-G 'one sale ends, another one begins' dept wrote: Today's NEW YEAR CATEGORY DISCOUNT is a massive 40% OFF all HOUSE & GARAGE sample library titles - for newsletter subscribers only! [Note: It's free to sign up for the Newsletter]

TODAY ONLY, use the discount coupon code "HOUSE40" at the Download Shop checkout to get 40% off any title in the House & Garage sounds category.

Offer ends at midnight (PST) on Sunday night, 6 January 2013.

(Note: VAT may be added based on where you reside)

Numanoid wrote:There is a new offer with a new code each day from Zero-G, it may look alike, ut it is different. Therefore I don't think it is spamming to post info abou this:
Zero-G 'one sale ends, another one begins' dept wrote: Today's NEW YEAR CATEGORY DISCOUNT is a massive 40% OFF all HOUSE & GARAGE sample library titles - for newsletter subscribers only! [Note: It's free to sign up for the Newsletter]

TODAY ONLY, use the discount coupon code "HOUSE40" at the Download Shop checkout to get 40% off any title in the House & Garage sounds category.

Seemingly the daily discount code works for any product, not just the daily genre titles ;)

Bit of a loophole there 8)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

SUGAR BYTES Effectrix for $39.99 @ Musician's Friend.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid/?src=3TP2FRS
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Numanoid wrote:There is a new offer with a new code each day from Zero-G, it may look alike, ut it is different. Therefore I don't think it is spamming to post info abou this:

Seemingly the daily discount code works for any product, not just the daily genre titles ;)

I'm not getting that... It says that it has been applied but there's no discount... Are you getting a discount?

tdm71 wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:

I'm not getting that... It says that it has been applied but there's no discount... Are you getting a discount?
+1, does not work elsewhere

Can we please concentrate on real bargains here? There is a special topic for discussions.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

breakmixer wrote:
tdm71 wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:

+1, does not work elsewhere
Oh sorry guys. It didn't give me an error message so I thought it would work :oops:

crisis-at-music wrote:Can we please concentrate on real bargains here? There is a special topic for discussions.
ok :hihi:

crisis-at-music wrote:Can we please concentrate on real bargains here? There is a special topic for discussions.
I would hope the admins would simply and always delete all chat messages in this thread without any discussion.

Mushy Mushy wrote:Seemingly the daily discount code works for any product, not just the daily genre titles ;)

I don't know about that, but I guess it doesn't hurt to check it out if it works.

Today Zero-G try to make a buck on old techno and trance libraries, so the code today to get 40% off is "TRANCE40"

Some of these libraries are close to being 20 years old! For example, Analogue to Digital MK1 was reviewed in Sound On Sound as far back as September 1993, and MK2 September 1994.

Update: Jan 8 Zero-G has decided to milk their vintage DnB libs, code January 8 is therefore "DNB40", you never know, maybe there is still some juice left in 'em

I'm not entirely sure how good a deal these might be, since I don't follow these particular instruments, but these prices seem to be significantly lower than what I've seen elsewhere:

Sonivox Pulse for $47: http://www.amazon.com/Sonivox-Pulse-Adv ... B004ACQU30

Arturia The One for $69 -- Box with all their instruments for demo, and you get to choose which one to own: http://www.buy.com/prod/arturia-the-one/216546371.html

Looks like the same price can be had at Amazon through Sam Ash.

I consider these a bargain at this price. AKG 240 Studio Headphones:

http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Acoustics-K-2 ... 240+studio

Some of the most comfortable and natural sounding headphones I have ever used.

Brookwood wrote:If it's ok, I'd rather Numanoid keep "spamming". It's not clear what is on sale on the site without the link and they change each day. I'm waiting for a specific category.
Maybe this is your lucky day? The Cinematic libraries are of more recent date, so could be interesting:
TODAY ONLY, use the discount coupon code "BIGSCREEN40" at the Download Shop checkout to get 40% off any title in the Cinematic/SFX/Ambient/Soundtrack sounds category.

Offer ends at midnight (PST) on Wednesday night, 9 January 2013.

Edit.
Last edited by discoDSP on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plugin Alliance - 99 orders - $99 per plugin (only those under $299 list price.) First come, first served!

https://www.facebook.com/pluginalliance

http://goo.gl/LE0JI

CODE: pa99130109

Are you fast enough? :hihi:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”