Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any suggestions on best places to pick up M-Tron Pro expansions?

JRRshop (Uncle E) seems to be best so far, but just wondering if there's anything I'm missing. I'm looking to pick up ChamberTron, OrchesTron and if the price is right, OptiTron too.

glokraw wrote:In a recent guitar center july 4th mailer, gc forgot to add
Native Instruments to the massive 'exempt items' list, so
the 15% discount on $299+ items, in the mailer, brings Komplete 9 down from
the 'new price' of $399 to about $340, for those who had no crossgrade
to use in the recent sale.

And Komplete9 is -->not<-- listed as a clearance item, so gc should
honor the 15% discount. Happily. :wink:

Safe and happy 4th everybody, remember, when in doubt,
it's better run and duck, than to closely examine a dud! 8)
Trasitionally NI has not been on the list. At least not on MF, a sister site. If that's changed, it's very recent. I got the discount on Ultimate last December.

I cashed in my Camel credits to take advantage of the sound pack sale, and picked up Steamworx for $9.25. Couldn't be happier. Thanks a ton, Camels!
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

:D :party: GuitarMutations here for 12€
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote::D :party: GuitarMutations here for 12€
:?:

Edit: Never mind... Realized it was with the camel credits. :tu:

Artificial Intelligence €12

Hellfog wrote:Artificial Intelligence €12
Thats the set I'm looking at getting. Had a chance to listen yet? Thoughts?
:wink:

Uncle E wrote:
bluedad wrote:I could save $30 by reinstalling SX2 and upgrading from that..but I wanted 30% off of $299. I'd bite at that with no hesitation. Bah! I'm just as content with C5, just wanted a new shiny Cubase!
I did write Steinberg though, telling them how disappointed I was that we were left out. No answer, but I didn't expect any.
I'm actually trying to find someone to sell me Cubase 6.5. I don't want 7.5 anymore.

i can hear the sadness and disappointment in your voice uncle e. im so sad that steinberg have currently destroyed any hope of enjoying 7/.5 its disgusting and you know im mad as f**king hell! cubase is my love ive been so f**king lost floating among daws since version 7/.5 was released. reaper could replace cubase, if the interface/ergonomics wasn't such a piece of diy bullshit. and studio one was ok but did not have that cubase workflow. wtf else does??? nothing!

JRR make also a nice price now on Camel Audio for 24 Dollars a library ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

MillerSam wrote:JRR make also a nice price now on Camel Audio for 24 Dollars a library ;)

They have every single library except the one I wanted to buy. Or am I missing it? Looking for "Dream Voices".
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

AstralExistence wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
bluedad wrote:I could save $30 by reinstalling SX2 and upgrading from that..but I wanted 30% off of $299. I'd bite at that with no hesitation. Bah! I'm just as content with C5, just wanted a new shiny Cubase!
I did write Steinberg though, telling them how disappointed I was that we were left out. No answer, but I didn't expect any.
I'm actually trying to find someone to sell me Cubase 6.5. I don't want 7.5 anymore.

i can hear the sadness and disappointment in your voice uncle e. im so sad that steinberg have currently destroyed any hope of enjoying 7/.5 its disgusting and you know im mad as f**king hell! cubase is my love ive been so f**king lost floating among daws since version 7/.5 was released. reaper could replace cubase, if the interface/ergonomics wasn't such a piece of diy bullshit. and studio one was ok but did not have that cubase workflow. wtf else does??? nothing!
http://www.houseofwhitetie.com/reaper/i ... erial.html

Have you tried this one? This is for dual monitors but there is also a single low resolution version if you choose "NO" on download.

ATS wrote:
MillerSam wrote:JRR make also a nice price now on Camel Audio for 24 Dollars a library ;)

They have every single library except the one I wanted to buy. Or am I missing it? Looking for "Dream Voices".
They didn't have Iceland 2 hours ago and now it shows up. I think they are still adding some libraries to their system.

Also, Dream Voices is fantastic. :)

Uncle E wrote:
May I ask what you are not liking about 7.5 and why you want to go back to 6.5?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
May I ask what you are not liking about 7.5 and why you want to go back to 6.5?

cause its a piece of dump poppy poo?

ATS wrote:

Here you go:

http://www.jrrshop.com/camel-audio-dream-voices

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”