Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I guess with a little patience and fortitude, I'll eventually be able to get 'em all cheap.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I haven't seen them that cheap, but yes... you should hold out. They do drop in prices.

For the money, I bet they are incredible.

I just wish I could demo them.

dw

ontol wrote:
BERFAB wrote:Not sure why the Maserati is so much less. Anyone know about this?
I do not know why the Maserati is less right now, but it seems like different artist series are cheaper at different times--a month or so ago the JJP was going for under $100.
Maserati is part of the Cyber Weekend promotion. Probably the best Waves deal is the CLA Classic Compressors Native bundle on sale through Monday.

Gossip about Audio Damage from the "Please No Gossip" thread:
munchkin wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:25% is pretty ridiculous compared to other companies discounts and the fact that it ends in a insignificant discount e.g. : Automaton 49$ --> 36.75$...It is nearly more expensive than KVR market place...
And no demos...laters :roll:
But they have a full refund, no questions asked policy.

standalone wrote:Gossip about Audio Damage from the "Please No Gossip" thread:
munchkin wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:25% is pretty ridiculous compared to other companies discounts and the fact that it ends in a insignificant discount e.g. : Automaton 49$ --> 36.75$...It is nearly more expensive than KVR market place...
I'm aware of that but still...

Any rapid suggestions for a great deal on Ozone 5 Advanced upgrade (from 5 standard) today? Current pricing is $399 from iZotope - Thanks

Waves SSL bundle is on sale after all!
http://www.waves.com/lp/vouchers/ssl.ht ... pQodtAsA-A
Nice price :)

munchkin wrote:
Try before you buy every time. :wink:

Endor-8o8 wrote:
munchkin wrote:
I'm aware of that but still...
..."but still" what??

awesome sounding plugs, affordable price, money back if not satisfied... you want them in a different colour? pfft

don1thedon wrote:Any rapid suggestions for a great deal on Ozone 5 Advanced upgrade (from 5 standard) today? Current pricing is $399 from iZotope - Thanks
I purchased ozone5 for about 120$ about half a year ago. I have been using it a lot and it's a great help and great value for money.

So what do you get for the 399 $ upgrade fee?
1. The possibility to use ozone5 modules separetly and 2. the meter advanced posibilities of the meter bridge and insight respectively. In relation to the possibilities of ozone5 that's not so much on top for more than 3 times the initial fee! If the updrade price was 99$ I wouldn't think about it and purchase it right away, but 399$ seems way to much.

I was just looking at reFX site, and their homepage says they are having a sale with everything being discounted by up to 50%. However, I couldn't find anything on the site more than 25% off.

That got me to thinking, since they said "up to" but nothing actually was 50% off, wouldn't it be more enticing if they said "up to 100% off"? Or maybe even "we might pay you to download our products"?

the sale is just embarassing, each item mostly 20% off only, a bummer.

thenumber23 wrote: Or maybe even "we might pay you to download our products"?
hahaha! :D
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Holy Christ, I've been relying on ReFx winter sale hopes heavily - planned for quite a few expansions... now seeing those ten bucks off. Very disappointed. But still hoping for their daily xmas deals calendar - perhaps that's where all the "up to 50%" bargains are lurking.

Yes, it's just €10 off per expansion, which is not anywhere near the advertised 50%.... Still, a reasonable saving but i can see how first impressions might be disappointing.
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”