Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

treesgrassstones wrote:I will buy one of cakewalks synths dimension pro and rapture. Anyone who can recommend either of them?
I already have diva, the mouth, prism, skanner and tal uno lx.
I think most people around here will recommend Rapture and you certainly can't go wrong at that price. Once you hear Galbanum's Rapture expansions, I think you'll agree it's not one to pass on:

https://soundcloud.com/galbanum/1-multiwave-molay/sets

https://soundcloud.com/galbanum/second- ... mix-1/sets

Wow just realized they dont support mac. That means Im missing out on the fun.. Im on mavericks.

FWIW, Z3ta+2 is for all versions of Mac and I imagine that will eventually be the case with Rapture and Dimension Pro. Maybe that's why they're selling them off so cheap, they may be planning to release Rapture 2 and Dimension Pro 2 soon and you'll need to pay an upgrade fee to get them.

Yeah that would make sense. Well, I need to spend more time with what I've got anyway, guess this is for the best :)

I think it's been mentioned many times before but if you buy issue 200 of Computer Music it comes with a free full license for Rapture (along with loads of music tutorials) You can pick it up on Zinio etc for around US$4

Does anyone know if the download version of Beat magazine comes with the software available for download, too? I would like to get in on that Mixcraft offer, and the download would be easier. Thanks!

I emailed Beat a while back, and they said "no".

G

Thanks!

MillerSam wrote:ARTURIA release a summer sale (50 % off different plugins)

Visit arturiaturns15.com
Still they charge €49 for Euro customers.

Think I will wait to see if any of these plugs should appear at JRR Shop and the like, where they maybe can be bagged for less than that

Numanoid wrote:
MillerSam wrote:ARTURIA release a summer sale (50 % off different plugins)

Visit arturiaturns15.com
Still they charge €49 for Euro customers.

Think I will wait to see if any of these plugs should appear at JRR Shop and the like, where they maybe can be bagged for less than that
yup. V collection US $199, then 199Euro, thats $266, hate being in Europe sometimes..

I'm in Brazil and Arturia prices are in euro too. 49 EUROS is about 30% more than 49 USD. :(

Funny take on the word Limited though :

Arturia Limited time offer: until September 8th only

"Only" 40 days, that's a very limited offer, eh :hihi:

Someone can help me with Falkemedia? :lol:

I can't speak/read german... And I don't know if they deliver to Brazil. :oops:

Numanoid wrote:Funny take on the word Limited though :

Arturia Limited time offer: until September 8th only

"Only" 40 days, that's a very limited offer, eh :hihi:
Oh f#&^. That's gonna be a long tough 40 days for me (to resist buying V Col.) :scared: I just installed K9 last week (and it's great and all)... but man, V Col for $199 :o
Eternitysound VST Banks

Just a note that if you buy and register one of their larger keyboard controllers (very happy with mine) you may get a better deal. They have, I believe more than once recently, sent out a promo to buy the V collection for 100 bucks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”