Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rifftrax wrote:Is it just me or is 20 gigs of deep-sampled shitty kids instruments ala UVI Complete Toy Museum costing like $500 msrp a massive amount of bullshit or what? So you're going to deep-sample crap that I could absolutely have done myself? By walking into a Toys-R-Us and picking up $100 of the cheapest noise-makers possible?

UVI has some great material but I feel like they are bombastically out of touch with reality. Holy shit, a 500 meg penny whistle patch! JUST WHAT I NEEDED. Good thing it costs so much goddamn money per gig! :dog:
i heard willy wanka was involved and insist on the price. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

rifftrax wrote:UVI has some great material but I feel like they are bombastically out of touch with reality. Holy shit, a 500 meg penny whistle patch! JUST WHAT I NEEDED. Good thing it costs so much goddamn money per gig! :dog:
+1

Outside Scoring/Film FX, I just can't see who it will appeal to? :?

Maybe not so strange that it always seems to be on sale

Numanoid wrote:Until December 12, this is what $50 can buy you of Magix goods:
MAGIX Music Maker 2014

Our [free] presents for you:
-Soundpool DVD Collection 20 + 18 + 17 (worth $119.97 / C$119.97)
-MAGIX Music Studio 2 (worth $49.99 / C$49.99)
http://www.magix.com/us/music-maker/det ... ial-offer/
quite a bit of kit. any good?

MAGIX Music Maker 2014

The good bit is Revolta 2 which is included in Magix Music Studio 2. As standalone this synth would easily have sold at $99, it's that good.

However there are some not so cool things with this deal:

You can't use any of the samples included in the Soundpool collections for any commercial music release

Music Maker and Music Studio 2 feature Rewire, but can only function as master, not slave. Meaning that if you already got a favourite DAW, you can't import either MM or MS into that via Rewire, only the other way around. So if you are not ready to make either MM or MS your new main DAW, it becomes a little pointless to use

So to conclude this deal is mainly good for the hobbyist starting out, who hasn't got much gear from before, and who doesn't look at making music for a living.

gamecat666 wrote:
MAGIX Music Maker 2014

Used to use MAGIX Music Studio a few years ago. At the time I think I paid $30 for it on sale. I was really impressed with what it came with. It was a very capable DAW for those on a budget or just beginning. I'm on Reaper now but I have nothing bad to say about the MAGIX stuff. I used v10 and v14.

Numanoid wrote: You can't use any of the samples included in the Soundpool collections for any commercial music release
This one I don't get. What do they expect you to do with it then? Is this allowed on a "pro" license or something?

EDIT: I found the answer. In order to use the samples commercially, there is a $256 publishing rights license.

AmpFire is now only 20€, is it worth it? I only own IL Hardcore (part of FL Signature Bundle), but I don't like it.

Any one ever from Canada order a physical product from JRRshop - any anecdote about shipping fees/duties?

Anyone else in awe of this?

Arturia V Collection 3 + FXpansion DCAM Synth Squad Combo $228.65 in cart
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:Anyone else in awe of this?

busted! :wink:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

_emanon_ wrote:JRRSHOP has these...
Arturia V Collection 3 Bundle download $169.15 in cart.
$169.15 for the ENTIRE V-Collection? Very nice find. I wonder if V Collection 4 is around the corner?? :hihi:

gckilla wrote:Any one ever from Canada order a physical product from JRRshop - any anecdote about shipping fees/duties?
If JRR shop use UPS to ship with then expect extra fees over and above those charged by other shipping carriers. USPS do not charge these extra fees. I will not buy from any US based store if they use UPS. cheers

Just want to thank Ddas for the Delphi deal, what a steal, and plus I can really use this on a current production!

VitaminD wrote:
_emanon_ wrote:JRRSHOP has these...
Arturia V Collection 3 Bundle download $169.15 in cart.
$169.15 for the ENTIRE V-Collection? Very nice find. I wonder if V Collection 4 is around the corner?? :hihi:
How are you getting it for that price? When I try to apply any coupon it says "Coupon codes are not available for this manufacturer (Arturia)".

The coupon was added automatically to your cart but looks like that deal has finished now.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”