Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hueynym wrote:
An Idiot wrote: This is a vstbuzz deal. Try this link if you're interested.
If I was interested in the link, I would have used it when it was cross-posted in the proper forum.
:P
:lol:

Very odd. So basically, you'd be interested in the deal if some ''idiot'' went out of their way to tell you that the deal was available at MF123GC (whatever that is) but you're not interested in the deal because it's at vstbuzz. Do you have some issue with vstbuzz you'd like to discuss?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Photo_G wrote:TASCAM iM2x iOS Stereo Microphone at MF for $9.99 (SDotD)...shouldn't have any licensing issues.

:D
Picked it up... For $9.99 could be very useful

Now, I also picked up Geist. Were there any issues with serial numbers and Geist, or was it just limited to Rumble/Fanfare products?

Also, sorry if this was asked earlier, but anyone know what comes in the "special edition" version of Geist offered on MF?

Another update on Sample Logic:
On Facebook it appears their tactic is not that they are stolen or that they've pulled the authorizations, but now they imply that MF sold 'used' titles.
But they do it under a smoke screen of ignorance as "We don't know what you mean by saying it can't be authorized".

Ive just recived another email from Musicians Friend concerning Sample Logic's Fanfare.
Due to the cost of returning the boxed versions (intenationaly from UK) MF would like me to email them the serial number(s) and I will get the full refund instead.

elxsound wrote:
Photo_G wrote:TASCAM iM2x iOS Stereo Microphone at MF for $9.99 (SDotD)...shouldn't have any licensing issues.

:D
Picked it up... For $9.99 could be very useful

Now, I also picked up Geist. Were there any issues with serial numbers and Geist, or was it just limited to Rumble/Fanfare products?

Also, sorry if this was asked earlier, but anyone know what comes in the "special edition" version of Geist offered on MF?
No problems at all with Geist here. I've never had a problem with any other boxed license purchase from MF. It seems to be just Fanfare.

Aloysius wrote:
hueynym wrote:
If I was interested in the link, I would have used it when it was cross-posted in the proper forum.

Very odd. So basically, you'd be interested in the deal if some ''idiot'' went out of their way to tell you that the deal was available at MF123GC (whatever that is) but you're not interested in the deal because it's at vstbuzz. Do you have some issue with vstbuzz you'd like to discuss?
don't grasp the whole idea behind VSTBuzz if asking for the same price elswhere i would say..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Aloysius wrote:
hueynym wrote:

don't grasp the whole idea behind VSTBuzz if asking for the same price elswhere i would say..
I think he was being facetious when he made the remark... as a way of pointing out that this was the wrong thread to post deals (and probably related to Aloysious' remark about not being able to find a deal and being tired of the Musicians Friend/Sample Logic fiasco conversation, although a "discussion" thread is the appropriate place for such a conversation).

:roll:

Non-registering Fanfare here is 91304, too. I received a second copy to try; still unopened at the moment (package looks the same - thin layer of dust on top). I haven't received the Musician's Friend return label for the first, yet, though.

If Sample Logic is allegedly choosing whom they'll support based on where the product was purchased (as he reportedly said on Facebook that they will support Best Services' recent Fanfare sale - but MF says SL won't support theirs: apparently over the low selling price): what will happen to those users that successfully register and or need to re-register their MF working version of Rumble and Fanfare in the future (managing their 2 computer authorizations per the license agreement)? Will SL say then that those people didn't pay enough for the license by purchasing from MF and are unworthy of support and future use of the libraries? This makes me cautious about using this working copy of Rumble. I hope that will not be the case.

Sad and strange situation, indeed.

BBFG# wrote:Another update on Sample Logic:
On Facebook it appears their tactic is not that they are stolen or that they've pulled the authorizations, but now they imply that MF sold 'used' titles.
But they do it under a smoke screen of ignorance as "We don't know what you mean by saying it can't be authorized".
Where on Facebook do you see this post? Can you include a link? We should all try to share these posts, make these issues better known. Maybe even tag some publications.

Aloysius wrote:Didn't notice a posting here and I'm sick of hearing about MF.
LOL!
https://www.ueberschall.com/

All products 50% off. The sale was supposed to end yesterday but if you're quick (like I just was) then you still might grab yourself a bargain.
That Bollywood Pop sounds cool but I don't like their Elastik player.

:hihi:

I was lucky enough to get their ''Solo Guitar'' product earlier today. The Elastik Player is a bit of a learning curve (like everything else) but new ways of working can bring new ideas with it. Definitely worth taking a chance at %50 off anyways.

We will now resume normal service. So MF said this and SL said that and bla, bla, bla, bla, bla ... I hope you guys get sorted out soon. :)

chilln wrote:Non-registering Fanfare here is 91304, too. I received a second copy to try; still unopened at the moment (package looks the same - thin layer of dust on top). I haven't received the Musician's Friend return label for the first, yet, though.

If Sample Logic is allegedly choosing whom they'll support based on where the product was purchased (as he reportedly said on Facebook that they will support Best Services' recent Fanfare sale - but MF says SL won't support theirs: apparently over the low selling price): what will happen to those users that successfully register and or need to re-register their MF working version of Rumble and Fanfare in the future (managing their 2 computer authorizations per the license agreement)? Will SL say then that those people didn't pay enough for the license by purchasing from MF and are unworthy of support and future use of the libraries? This makes me cautious about using this working copy of Rumble. I hope that will not be the case.

Sad and strange situation, indeed.
I agree how can you trust Sample Logic ever again.

elxsound wrote:
I think he was being facetious when he made the remark... as a way of pointing out that this was the wrong thread to post deals (and probably related to Aloysious' remark about not being able to find a deal and being tired of the Musicians Friend/Sample Logic fiasco conversation, although a "discussion" thread is the appropriate place for such a conversation).
I'm glad somebody got it. (Thanks)
I'm not sure how other people feel about cross-posting to "improper" threads (like using the "Bargains/NO CHAT" to discuss things) and whilst it might be tolerated for newer members, I would have hoped more seasoned members would know better...

Also, like most people, I'm not fond of being called "a moron" and replied in kind.

Your reply was a little bit moronic in fairness.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”