Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audientronic wrote:Also wondering if there will be a summer sale.
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT bet against it :lol:

But wont be 60% off on a single title, I would like Phaedra, but wont see it around $50 I'm afraid.

Numanoid wrote:But wont be 60% off on a single title, I would like Phaedra, but wont see it around $50 I'm afraid.
Phaedra is awesome! Sam Spacey did that, proper synths recorded through nice Lynx converters. I want his newer library, Epica:

https://soundcloud.com/time-space/sets/ ... al-sound-1

Numanoid wrote:
audientronic wrote:Also wondering if there will be a summer sale.
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT bet against it :lol:

But wont be 60% off on a single title, I would like Phaedra, but wont see it around $50 I'm afraid.
No? They do a lot of steep discounts... Well, I'm guessing you would know best since I didn't even subscribe until after all your posts in the bargain thread.

I'd love for a 60% off for single title. I don't really want to buy four different ones at once... I find I'm less inclined to use it if I have too much to sort through (well, maybe that's not a shared problem).

Last summer they had 50 percent on a lot of stuff and then an additional 20 for newsletter subscribers.

Aloysius wrote:Perception offer ends tonight !‏

Just a quick reminder that the 33% off offer on my Perception plugin ends tonight - grab it now if you're interested and want to save $50 - here's the link:

Ian Shepherd's Perception Plugin

http://productionadvice.co.uk/perception/
Wow. Thanks for the reminder. This looks like it should be built in to every DAW. Not only does this save on time, but it saves a lot of wrist wear and tear as well.This combined with that Melda utility that finds competing frequencies across tracks--seems like a killer combination.

Definitely going on the must have list. I may have to sacrifice one of those summer sales and pick this up tonight instead. Thanks.

I have a question about the $50 Waves discount coupon: can you use it only once, or can it be used on more than one transaction?
Thanks.

JJ67 wrote:I have a question about the $50 Waves discount coupon: can you use it only once, or can it be used on more than one transaction?
Thanks.
Was discussed before:
pekadan wrote:
kelvyn wrote:Maybe it's been asked before... maybe I'm just greedy;) Is it possible to use the Waves discount code more than once? Just got the Waves ADT for an unbelievable €24 from JRR? Thank you Waves and JRR:)))
Possible, maybe, but you're not allowed to. The voucher terms state "Gift code may be used for one transaction only". But, since it's the same coupon code for everyone, I don't know how Waves will check this. If there's an association between serial number and purchase data, I suppose they can check at the time of registration and simply refuse your serial numbers. And then what? Waves won't be responsible according to the terms so you'd have to work it out with the seller I guess (and pay back the discount to get a new serial maybe)? But I'm speculating. Waves are running this sale because they want to sell, sell, sell, and they reduce prices like mad anyway. I think it would be kinda strange if they'd put effort into refusing registrations later. Dunno. :shrug:

krandr wrote:
JJ67 wrote:I have a question about the $50 Waves discount coupon: can you use it only once, or can it be used on more than one transaction?
Thanks.
Was discussed before:
pekadan wrote:
kelvyn wrote:Maybe it's been asked before... maybe I'm just greedy;) Is it possible to use the Waves discount code more than once? Just got the Waves ADT for an unbelievable €24 from JRR? Thank you Waves and JRR:)))
Possible, maybe, but you're not allowed to. The voucher terms state "Gift code may be used for one transaction only". But, since it's the same coupon code for everyone, I don't know how Waves will check this. If there's an association between serial number and purchase data, I suppose they can check at the time of registration and simply refuse your serial numbers. And then what? Waves won't be responsible according to the terms so you'd have to work it out with the seller I guess (and pay back the discount to get a new serial maybe)? But I'm speculating. Waves are running this sale because they want to sell, sell, sell, and they reduce prices like mad anyway. I think it would be kinda strange if they'd put effort into refusing registrations later. Dunno. :shrug:
I missed that one.
Thanks for the reply.

After all... looked back to find that the Waves 50% off code this year exactly matches the code from the last year! :D

HoRNet announces 40% discount on Magnus brickwall limiter

HoRNet has announced a 40% discount on Magnus, the new two stage brickwall limiter.
The deal starts on 29th June at 14:00 (CET) and lasts for two days, until 2nd July at 14:00 (CET).

go to http://www.hornetplugins.com

It will be difficult to get sleep tonight, because:
Dear.....

Tomorrow is a big day for UVI, we'll be introducing a new vintage series bundle that offers a huge selection of sounds at a tremendous value, Vintage Vault. We hope you'll like it, we think it's pretty great. In the end, it wouldn't have been possible without the support of our customers.

To say thanks, we're offering current users of our vintage series instruments a pretty incredible promo on Vintage Vault. The discount is relative to the number of UVI vintage instruments you own, so it will be personalized to you.

To see your discount, log into your account on uvi.net during the month of July (promo ends July 31st).

Thanks for your continued support!

Team UVI]
Who can sleep with such exciting news to look forward to eh? :D

Anyone here use the Waves $50 gift-code at Sweetwater, if so how did you enter it?

Hi Gang

Anyone know where I can get a good deal on Ozone 3 upgrade to Ozone 5 or Ozone 5 advanced?

I've looked on a few sites even the Pussy one and can't find upgrades listed.

Cheers :)

Numanoid wrote:It will be difficult to get sleep tonight, because:
Dear.....

Tomorrow is a big day for UVI, we'll be introducing a new vintage series bundle that offers a huge selection of sounds at a tremendous value, Vintage Vault. We hope you'll like it, we think it's pretty great. In the end, it wouldn't have been possible without the support of our customers.

To say thanks, we're offering current users of our vintage series instruments a pretty incredible promo on Vintage Vault. The discount is relative to the number of UVI vintage instruments you own, so it will be personalized to you.

To see your discount, log into your account on uvi.net during the month of July (promo ends July 31st).

Thanks for your continued support!

Team UVI]
Who can sleep with such exciting news to look forward to eh? :D
http://www.guitarcenter.com/UVI-Vintage ... 3719750.gc

Looks very good. If the price with discount is under 300€ I may have to consider this.

_emanon_ wrote:After all... looked back to find that the Waves 50% off code this year exactly matches the code from the last year! :D
This is just too funny to me!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”