Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey! I just now finally got my $20 off coupon for anything in the Cakewalk store. Maybe there's a second wave for us folks who didn't get the first one.

Check your email! :D

That would be great. My damn coupon said it had already been used (yet I hadn't bought anything :|).

Edit: Nope, still says it's been used (auto complete in my browser cache, so I still have the coupon code in there to test).
Eternitysound VST Banks

AudioDeluxe wrote:
BERFAB wrote:Email this a.m. from Time + Space with an Izotope crossgrade promo: If you own any Izotope product, get Alloy 2 for 1/2 price.

Great plug. Good value there.

Cheers
-B
This limited time promotion ends on Jan 31st. We have it available now. Add to cart to get your 50% discount.

Alloy 2 Crossgrade for iZotope registered users
i'd like to have a Nectar crossgrade
"It dreamed itself along"

$99 for Alloy 2 from Ozone as a 'loyalty purchase' to existing customers. Expires Feb 1.

Who will convince me to get it?

Mine came in tonight! I grabbed Lounge Lizard Session for FREE! :D

G
GreyLion wrote:Hey! I just now finally got my $20 off coupon for anything in the Cakewalk store. Maybe there's a second wave for us folks who didn't get the first one.

Check your email! :D

Was there any code in the email? I got mine and it just said to login, so I did and I went to grab a z3ta soundset for free and it had some old coupon applied that didnt do anything and got no discount. Removed the coupon, still no 20$ off

It was not in the email, it was in my user area in the Cakewalk Store.

G

I just got a $39.95 Rapture soundset, and my coupon took off only $15, instead of the promised $20. Ah, well.

Photo_G wrote:It was not in the email, it was in my user area in the Cakewalk Store.

G
Oh FFS... what gives. Didn't get a "second" one (...and like I say, was never able to use the first one I had in my account as it said I'd already used it :| ). Well, they can forget about me upgrading to X2 Prod Ex. now :x
Eternitysound VST Banks

Photo_G wrote:It was not in the email, it was in my user area in the Cakewalk Store.

G
I got their mail today, then accessed my user area, but....

GreyLion wrote:I just got a $39.95 Rapture soundset, and my coupon took off only $15, instead of the promised $20. Ah, well.
I only got $15 off too when I tried it.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Seriously now, why is it so hard to find this coupon code? :x

I just logged in to my Cakewalk account and there it was, just above 'My Registered products'.

:?
Last edited by ferez21 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just checked the Cakewalk forums and others have this issue too. Also for the discount only being $15, not the advertised $20.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”