Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote: 1) However, I'm still a little squeemish about using an ilok licensed plugin in such a primary manner (track compression and EQ duties) in projects.
2) Esp since it was a freebie to me so no receipt persay to warrant customer service.
3) And, further, to get it back if lost would mean buying an 800 dollar effects package. :shock:
1) I'm amongst those of us who have first hand experience with a "Pace" related meltdown, so I can relate. But, I love making cool noises ~ so I'll just consider it as any other "beta". :hyper: .{I'll put a fresh 'sticky-note on my monitors: [note self] back-up frequently, and record everything.} :tu:

2) We all know they're not exactly "the new kids" at this game/market; so their bottom-line warrants it... ultimately. Have they embraced iANYTHING? Maybe they'll split their hardware into trendily boutique 'modular' components. 8)

3) My ilock vault thingy {what ever} said: "expires" = "never". I think they will be good for it.

[2c]
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

VitaminD wrote:However, I'm still a little squeemish about using an ilok licensed plugin in such a primary manner (track compression and EQ duties) in projects. Esp since it was a freebie to me so no receipt persay to warrant customer service. And, further, to get it back if lost would mean buying an 800 dollar effects package. :shock:
I consider myself one of the most anti-dongle people on the planet and in the past I've had HUGE problems with the PACE drivers but I gave it a shot at this anyway. This time around it's alot smoother than in the past. My only problem really is with a physical proprietary dongle that you have to pay for and pay for again if it gets lost or replaced. I liken the software one to a more restrictive Native Instruments or IK authorization. I haven't checked if there is remote deauthorization but if there is, then I would say it's not that bad. Remote deauthorize is CRUCIAL for these types of authorizations for the cases when a machine goes kaput.

frankz00 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:However, I'm still a little squeemish about using an ilok licensed plugin in such a primary manner (track compression and EQ duties) in projects. Esp since it was a freebie to me so no receipt persay to warrant customer service. And, further, to get it back if lost would mean buying an 800 dollar effects package. :shock:
I consider myself one of the most anti-dongle people on the planet and in the past I've had HUGE problems with the PACE drivers but I gave it a shot at this anyway. This time around it's alot smoother than in the past. My only problem really is with a physical proprietary dongle that you have to pay for and pay for again if it gets lost or replaced. I liken the software one to a more restrictive Native Instruments or IK authorization. I haven't checked if there is remote deauthorization but if there is, then I would say it's not that bad. Remote deauthorize is CRUCIAL for these types of authorizations for the cases when a machine goes kaput.
I think one has to contact the developer to get the unlock. I see no way of unlocking myself. Case in point I have freebie license on my ilok account that I forgot to unlock before installing a new hard drive. There was 1 max activation available at the time so I'm currently locked out of it until I find the right person to unlock it, if possible (or plug in the old hard drive which I thankfully didn't reformat).

Resolved
Last edited by mindbeet on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i've just been through the nightmare of the Apple store replacing my logic board without telling me. It had all of my 'hard drive' licensed iLok plugs on it, and caused a whole bunch of troubles with my Plugin Alliance auths also… Got it ironed out, after 4-5 days of downtime :P but I think I'll be getting the ZDT to solve any future hassles. YAY legit software sufferer.

Resolved
Last edited by Uncle E on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pettinhouse wrote:VERY IMPORTANT.

The 24h SALE on Pettinhouse for $49 will start June 12th at 2:00pm ROME GMT - Around 8:00am in US
Wow, is there a sale :o

I think I need to post it 4-5 times each time Zero-G has a 24 hours sale too then :lol:

Uncle E wrote: This is Sugar Bytes Robotronic, which we bought from them just a couple months ago. I asked them to find out if it's abandoned and they have not replied to me. It is NOT abandoned to my knowledge but, if it turns out it is, we will certainly get a refund from them and then give your refund to you. At this point, you own and have registered the license we sold to you, that is why we are dependent on Sugar Bytes to work the situation out.
I was just able to download, install and register Robotronic (with a creation date of 6 Nov 2013) with absolutely NO problems. It certainly doesn't appear to abandoned, and it works exactly as advertised. Not sure what might be going on that isn't specifically user-related...

Numanoid wrote:SPEND ONLY $18.99 or less and bag a Zero-G classic:

https://www.zero-g.co.uk/store/c84.php
Hurry and get them before they are even cheaper!

:hihi:
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

standalone wrote:

Are you throwing "classic" tomatoes at Zero-G now? :wink:

standalone wrote:Hurry and get them before they are even cheaper!
Don't jinx it ;)

Chemical Synths for Reason, that is a pretty good refill for just about $13

Would have bought it straight away if i didn't already own it :tu:

Planet of the Breaks $15.82
This is an amazing sounding library. I already own an older version of it without the Kontakt mapping and I'm thinking about buying it again just to get that.

EZ Rollers Drum & Bass $15.82
This is chock-full of classic breaks and instrument sounds. If someone's just getting into DnB, I think this might possibly the very best place to start.

Jungle Warfare Volume 1 $15.82
This may be the most important sample library of all time. I remember when it came out in the 90's, it changed everything. Everybody used it!

pekadan wrote:
standalone wrote:

Are you throwing "classic" tomatoes at Zero-G now? :wink:
It's just that the first time that I saw Planet Of The Breaks on offer the Amen Break was still called Amen Interruptio.
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

standalone wrote:It's just that the first time that I saw Planet Of The Breaks on offer the Amen Break was still called Amen Interruptio.
Bravo! :clap:

I'm a bit tempted by Seismic Frequencies, always thought that was a d'n'b lib, but it is in fact an ambient/drone kind of thing.

Wonder if I can manage to survive the GAS over the weekend :oops:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”