Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

how is this eventide plugin?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

MillerSam wrote:Ableton has a 30% off until Friday ;)
Great, using my recent Korg coupon I got Ableton Live 9 Intro for just $ 19 :party:

Hi,
Just to tell that I've just received the plugin and the SoundShifter Graphic & Parametric are part of the delivery ! I can use them in studio one for exemple. Then there are SoundShifter Graphic + SoundShifter Parametric + SoundShifter Pitch (and as usual mono/stereo version).

As mentionned by LGK, this plugin is simply excellent (from my opinion).

Yo

Uncle E wrote:
yomanfree wrote:It is necessary to click on the supported host tab to discover what you are highlighting:

Pro Tools 11.0.1 - 11.1.3 (AAX Native 64-bit, Audiosuite)
SoundShifter Graphic & Parametric support AudioSuite only.

Pro Tools 9.0.5 - 10.3.9 (RTAS, Audiosuite)
SoundShifter Graphic & Parametric support AudioSuite only.

Ableton Live 8.2.1 - 9.1.2 (VST)
SoundShifter Pitch Only

Nuendo 5.1.0 - 6.0.6 (VST3)
SoundShifter Pitch Only

Cubase 6.0.3 - 7.5.20 (VST3)
SoundShifter Pitch Only

etc.... (cf waves link for complete list)

then only the picture 3 is meaningfull here.
Thank you, I updated our site with this information.

Small update: yet even if the Soundshifter Graphic+parametric are present, I guess that these plugins cannot be used in the same way than in pro tools (some features are missing). Unhappilly I dont have pro tools, and cannot compare ....

First major purchase regret of the year.

audientronic wrote:First major purchase regret of the year.
Unhappilly I cant use the plugin in this way (or I've not found):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68UHfCws2Ow

It seems just to work like a simple pitch shifting or time shifting outside protools.
When I think that waves sells this plugins usually 149$: this price is a shame.
And I dont like how waves have presented this plugin in their website (confusing).

They certainly don't emphasize the limited functionality on other platforms.

I have PT, and am still frustrated by this, because my main DAW right now is S1.

At least, I'm quite sure you wont be disappointed by Diamond :) (not the diamond Waves bundle :wink: )
audientronic wrote:They certainly don't emphasize the limited functionality on other platforms.

I have PT, and am still frustrated by this, because my main DAW right now is S1.

I bought the Sony Movie suite deal from Dell and haven't yet received anything. I had to 'massage' their order form slightly to make it accept my info as I am not in America.
It clearly states 'delivery by download', so there shouldn't be a problem. Can anybody else who bought this confirm whether they got it and how long it took to get the download email?

skitchy wrote:I bought the Sony Movie suite deal from Dell and haven't yet received anything. I had to 'massage' their order form slightly to make it accept my info as I am not in America.
It clearly states 'delivery by download', so there shouldn't be a problem. Can anybody else who bought this confirm whether they got it and how long it took to get the download email?
It took approx: 24-36 hours to receive the link, with what looks like a (12 digit) serial number (but, they call it something-else). DL-ing as I write.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Thanks Shab - there's still hope then ;)
As was said on another forum - "3 days for a download link? Somebody tell Dell the 90s called and they want their internet back"

skitchy wrote:Thanks Shab - there's still hope then ;)
As was said on another forum - "3 days for a download link? Somebody tell Dell the 90s called and they want their internet back"
YW. IIRC when I placed the order, the "thank you for your order" confirmation said "up to/within 72 hours". I was rather surprised, as the purchase was "confirmed" paid, and it is a download. Dells website is incredibly problematic/lame. (IMHO)

{addendum to my previous post} After DL-ing everything from Sony, they send the serial numbers for all of the apps.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

yomanfree wrote:At least, I'm quite sure you wont be disappointed by Diamond :) (not the diamond Waves bundle :wink: )
Yes I'm pretty happy with KH Diamond.

The Eventide Ultrachannel is pretty great during first uses. Watching the demo vids are a must. The Opressor is killer and the fact that you can reorder the modules adds a lot of flexibility. I absolutely hate Ilok, but this is so good and for free, I can overlook the frustrations

Kurdish Mayfield wrote:The Eventide Ultrachannel is pretty great during first uses. Watching the demo vids are a must. The Opressor is killer and the fact that you can reorder the modules adds a lot of flexibility. I absolutely hate Ilok, but this is so good and for free, I can overlook the frustrations
Indeed... my experience too. It sounds nice. I'm still shocked this plugin is from 2006. The o-pressor and the EQ are rather hardwareesque to me.

However, I'm still a little squeemish about using an ilok licensed plugin in such a primary manner (track compression and EQ duties) in projects. Esp since it was a freebie to me so no receipt persay to warrant customer service. And, further, to get it back if lost would mean buying an 800 dollar effects package. :shock:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”