Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cclarry wrote:Code no longer works...
It's working now. Sorry for the hiccup.
Last edited by Uncle E on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chaos318 wrote:@Uncle E: Whats the best price i can get now for "Waves Renaissance Maxx" at JRRShop with the Waves Voucher?

Its 99$, just like at Waves direct?

I could find no other option .
Sorry for all the confusion, everybody. Waves bundles are now available at blowout.jrrshop.com and you will get the full value of your $50 Waves voucher when you enter it in the coupon code section at checkout. Waves individual plugins (or bundles of individual plugins, which are not official Waves bundles) are only available at http://www.jrrshop.com and you will get the full value of your $50 Waves voucher there.

If anyone purchased a bundle at blowout.jrrshop.com and only received a $39 discount, please PM me and I will refund the $11 remaining to you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to address them here or by PM'ing me directly. Now that the sun's coming up, it's time for me to get some sleep! :party:
Last edited by Uncle E on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote:
It still works on http://www.jrrshop.com. I'm removing Waves from the Secret Sale site.
Will you be adding it back or adding the extra discount on the normal site so that it's cheaper than getting it from waves directly?
Had a couple of plugins in my cart at one point but figured I'd have time to demo them some more before deciding
Last edited by jezjez on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote:
It still works on http://www.jrrshop.com. I'm removing Waves from the Secret Sale site.

Why? That's terrible...offer something and then take it away?

Not kewl...

I was just going through the prices to see what I was going to buy...oh well...
not any more... :cry:
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

cclarry wrote:Why? That's terrible...offer something and then take it away?
Like any sale, there is a limited amount of items, first come first serve.

Numanoid wrote:

This is a 2 DAY SALE...not a limited amount of items...sorry...

Numanoid wrote:
Firstly, digital sales do not generally have limited amounts of items (though maybe there are some special cases)
Secondly, unless all waves plugins sold out at the exact same moment, I doubt that's the reason

On the other hand it's Uncle E's shop and he can do what he wants, we're not 'entitled' to anything. Just a bit confusing, that's all

Check also AudioDeluxe. For example MaxxBass is $4 cheaper than anywhere else including JRR blowout (when the voucher was working). Edit: okey, the good old WavesUniverse was even better deal.
Last edited by sonicpowa on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think that is a very poor decision on Uncle E's part...

I have been a HEAVY promoter of JRR on MANY forums and sold LOT'S OF PLUGS for them...

However, this has severely deterred my opinion...

You do NOT offer something....and then...right at the BEGINNING OF THE SALE...take it away...
That's just not good business...it has nothing to do with "Limited Items"....
Just poor choice on JRR's part...

It's like that Insurance commercial with the Old Guy dangling a dollar on a fishing line and saying...Oh..ya gotta be quick...

jezjez wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
Will you be adding it back or adding the extra discount on the normal site so that it's cheaper than getting it from waves directly?
Had a couple of plugins in my cart at one point but figured I'd have time to demo them some more before deciding
PM me and let me know what you have in mind. The bundles are all at blowout.jrrshop.com now for an even better price than before and your Gift Code will work there now for the full $50 value.

Not kewl...
It's fixed now. All the official Waves bundles are now on blowout.jrrshop.com AND you'll now get the full value of your $50 Waves gift code there.

I'm sorry for that back and forth, it freaked me out when someone brought up the word "illegal" and I had to get it sorted out properly before taking any other steps forward.

Edit

jezjez wrote:Firstly, digital sales do not generally have limited amounts of items (though maybe there are some special cases)
Secondly, unless all waves plugins sold out at the exact same moment, I doubt that's the reason

On the other hand it's Uncle E's shop and he can do what he wants, we're not 'entitled' to anything. Just a bit confusing, that's all
Yes, sorry, I just needed to stop everything so I could get it sorted out properly. I'm sorry about the confusion. Now all the issues that have been brought up in this thread have been worked out. The gift code now works as expected AND gives you the full $50 value.

sonicpowa wrote:Check also AudioDeluxe. For example MaxxBass is $4 cheaper than anywhere else including JRR blowout (when the voucher was working).
I think our bundles are cheaper now that you'll get the full $50 value of your Gift Code:

blowout.jrrshop.com

Wow...

That's a bold gesture...hat's off to JRRShop (again)

I don't think it was "illegal" ..you only have to offer the price that Waves offers "legally",
but I think the term "unwise" would be more appropriate...

Thanx Uncle E!!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”