Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:Korg Legacy collection 30% off. Including MS-20.

http://www.korguser.net/shop/software/
Wow, that's a sweet deal.

NanoKey are sold at around $50 ( http://www.amazon.com/Korg-nanoKEY2-Sli ... =korg+nano )

Get one of those and use the M1 LE to upgrade to full Korg Legacy edition for just 50+70 = $120
Hmm, I have m1le from a micro key purchase... is this a no-brainer? $70 for 5 synths sounds good. But I just sold monopoly because I never used it. :help:

_emanon_ wrote:I hope JRRshop carries all Best Service products in the foreseeable future.
I think it's all up now but PM me if there's a qualifying product you're looking fr that we don't have up. To avoid confusion, we took down all the non-qualifying products. Special bundles, EDUs, Updates, Upgrades, and Crossgrades do not qualify.

Here is a link to the rebate form:

JRR's Best Service 2for1 Rebate Form

_emanon_ wrote:PM'ed to Uncle E and he sent me the link to Shevannai. $135.15 in cart.
http://www.jrrshop.com/best-service-she ... ven-voices

Still looking for FK II upgrade @ JRR...
In this case, you're probably better off buying the upgrade to FK II separately for $92.65 and then choosing something else as your free library.

btw, it's cool how much everyone is responding to Shevannai. That's a brilliant sounding library and I can imagine that getting used a lot of different genres, not just orchestral stuff.

Thanks, Uncle E!

BBFG# wrote:
pheeleep wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
rpm wrote:I see iZotope Nectar Elements for 49 USD at jrrshop and audiodeluxe. Elsewhere 99 USD or 129 USD. Any users?
It comes as a free download with XLN Audio's Studio Keys.
(And it's available for those that own SKeys already).
I've downloaded it, but haven't installed it yet.
"And it's available for those that own SKeys already"
Are you sure?
I own SKeys and do not see a link to download Nectar Elements in my XLN audio account..
Not positive about what their limitations are. It was in my download queue using the XLN manager though. I also have another free title under my ADrums but haven't downloaded it. Because their downloader will only download and install on the computer it's meant to be used on, I've only been able to download one piano a month (due to my ISPs limits). These two offers are small enough for me though. By next month, I'll have all three pianos! :hihi:
Correction: it was in my account under my products. I noticed the second title had disappeared though (Peavey Revalver HSP) that is bundled with the ADrums. Contacted support and they put it back on. You might contact them and ask though. Worth a shot.

I bought ElectraX on JRR Shop, then registered on BestService.de to get TayBlaster for free...
I received emails and serials, downloaded everything, but it looks like the products need a special file (.t2k) to unlock...
Does anybody know how to obtain the .t2k files for Tone2 Products?

sorry folks, done. a PDF inside the downloads ("QuickStart Manual") contains exact URLs to register the products...a tad bit complicated in my opinion, but who cares...

I have a question about Native Instruments's resale policy. I have an unregistered license for Supercharger (which was released during a holiday promotion period), but I realized that the product is incompatible with my system, so I would like to know if it's possible to transfer this Christmas license. I assume not, but I would like to confirm.

synchronizer wrote:I have a question about Native Instruments's resale policy. I have an unregistered license for Supercharger (which was released during a holiday promotion period), but I realized that the product is incompatible with my system, so I would like to know if it's possible to transfer this Christmas license. I assume not, but I would like to confirm.
When I downloaded it during the give-away, their system 'blipped' and they sent me three licenses. Is this something anyone would want to buy given it was offered as a gift and will surely be part of the next update?

Just doesn't seem worth the effort of trying to sell it.

Driver was the previous year's giveaway and I saw someone selling it on this marketplace for 70% of the normal price. After the promotion period, Driver became $49.99. The same happened with Supercharger.

synchronizer wrote:Driver was the previous year's giveaway and I saw someone selling it on this marketplace for 70% of the normal price. After the promotion period, Driver became $49.99. The same happened with Supercharger.
Then perhaps the problem is that you're trying too soon after a mass give-away?

I'm not asking if there's demand. I'm asking if there's a way to check whether the licenses can still be used and registered. I never installed the product (since the error message said that it couldn't installed) and so I never entered the serial number into Native Instruments Service Center. I hope that the licenses are still valid. I just have to know whether they're tied to my account or not. I have one license for Mac and one for Windows.

synchronizer wrote:I'm not asking if there's demand. I'm asking if there's a way to check whether the licenses can still be used and registered. I never installed the product (since the error message said that it couldn't installed) and so I never entered the serial number into Native Instruments Service Center. I hope that the licenses are still valid. I just have to know whether they're tied to my account or not. I have one license for Mac and one for Windows.
Then you should ask NI directly as it is up to them.

I couldn't find the proper contact e-mail. I tried customer support, but I haven't received a response yet. I'll try something else.

The AAS 50% off deal is still going on until the 15th.
The email I got from JRR says that bundles and modeling instruments are excluded though.
That would just leave soundsets?

I think AAS direct is doing it on everything.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”