Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ferez21 wrote:
U-o wrote:Seems to be a good deal: http://www.prodyon-virtual-gear.com/

What are your experiences with these plugins?

:help:
Same question here.
Does PolyPitch suppose to be something like NI The Mouth?
It's good stuff, but x32 except for VOTOX and the Kontakt version of Shortnoise. The dev put a lot of thought into these plugs. Votox alone is worth the freight at $15. Go for it.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

analoguesamples909 wrote:ok - is it just me or does Cubase 7 plus Halion 4 for $380 seem pretty good?

Thats what JRR shop are offering at the mo...(Cubase 6 with free 7 upgrade)...
Not just you. That's why I posted it on the Bargain thread.

Either one of those programs is worth $380. If you don't have 'em, get it.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

t-willy wrote:
cryophonik wrote:Plugin Alliance is having a promo to honor the launch of their USA online store. Use the code "SPLUSALAUNCH" to save $50 on all SPL products. It's a bit confusing because the SPL website says that the code grants $50 for every order above $500 and that it is not good for software, but the email that I received from Plugin Alliance says that they are honoring it for any SPL software purchase until April 1st (no joke). I just tried it on some of the $59 plugins (Attacker, De-verb, Mo-verb) and, sure enough, you can get them $9 each.
Thanks!

You can actually add all 3 of those plugins at once to your cart, use the code for $50 off EACH and get the dynamic discount as well. ~ $20 for all three plugins noted above.

Didn't try any of the other plugins (just the 3-$59 ones), but might be worth grabbing some more expensive plugins as well with the dynamic discount.

lates

t-willy
Killer deal, thanks! I got the emails, but hadn't decoded it all that far, and may not have. I got Attacker for free some years back, but it's not a normal license and is locked to my current machine and a previous one. Now, I've got that plus the other two, which I haven't even tried, for a twenty.

Attacker is great for softsynths, in my opinion. I think between these three, you can do most, if not all, of what Transient Designer does. I also have Sonnox transmod. So TD, even at $79 or whatever it's lowest has been, seemed like a little overkill. Anyway, wOOt!

antithesist wrote:I think between these three, you can do most, if not all, of what transient designer does
You can't tame the attack :( which is the thing i need the most

ferez21 wrote:
antithesist wrote:I think between these three, you can do most, if not all, of what transient designer does
You can't tame the attack :( which is the thing i need the most
Oh, well. Make that an all lower case "woot," then. I'm still excited, and I'll probably go for TD if and when it crosses the $80 mark again. If I have the cash, that is.

I discovered that that the smartest thing to do is to add those little 3 plugins to every purchase you make, even if you already have them, to get a bigger Dynamic Discount :shock:

antithesist wrote:I think between these three, you can do most, if not all, of what Transient Designer does.
Anyone have an opinion on these plugins compared to Sonar's TS64?
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

SPL Attacker $ 59,00
SPL De-Verb $ 59,00
SPL Mo-Verb $ 59,00
SPL Transient Designer $ 199,00
Subtotal: $ 376,00
SPLUSALAUNCH (Code: SPLUSALAUNCH) - $ 200,00
Dynamic Discounts (30% of $ 176,00) - $ 52,80
Sum: $ 123,20

Cheap way to get one of the pricier SPL plugins if you were interested since the Dynamic discounts stack along with the voucher code (50 off EACH SPL plugin)

Though I'd warn to try the De-Verb, Mo-Verb, and Attacker if that is your goal. (can get all three for a little over 20 USD total with the voucher code). They aren't doing it for me not even for 20 dollars. I think they all need a Threshold knob to be useful to me. I wouldn't take them if they were free.. they are too limited imo. :shrug:

VitaminD: Ouch! You wouldn't take them if they were free? Man, your standards are a lot higher than mine. I still don't know about the De/Mo-Verb pair, and probably won't for awhile since I have to switch over to their new licensing system. But like I said, I got Attacker for free some time back, though with a limited, older Pace license that's locked to particular machines (C/R? I can't remember). Anyway, I got great results with that on some softsynths: timewarp 2600 and AAS UA VA1, in particular. So, for twenty bucks, I get that into the future, plus the other two microplugs. I was able to dial in the Attacker thing with the Sonnox transmod, but it was nowhere near as immediate. I still want the full Transient Designer, though. My only other Plugin Alliance plug-in is the BX Meter, which I got for about $35 a year or two ago. Well, there's also their four free ones. I want to get all the PA stuff on the same USB flash drive as my Waves V9.

Guys, where is the cheapest place to buy IL Harmor right now?

damn i hate this separate discussion thread, but i guess i'll follow the rules.....
schnapsglas wrote:
4lb Kitty wrote:Focusrite VRM - Virtual Reference Monitor Box

$49.99 from Musician's Friend (Today's Stupid Deal of the Day):

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid/?src=3TP2FRS
This is not gossip, I hope: I did get this e-mail to (and was furious that I bought it for twice that amount) but both this link and link from my e-mail shows something different. Has anyone been able to get VRM to show up?
it was out of stock early this morning (central time).

lates

t-willy

ferez21 wrote:Guys, where is the cheapest place to buy IL Harmor right now?
cheapest is just 10% off through an affiliate (then you have to pay 21% tax on top of the amount in IL store so harmor is very expensive tbh).
i don't mind selling my IL account with just harmor, name me a reasonable price and il see :)

If I had the money, I'd grab a couple...

Plug In Alliance DEAL OF THE DAY. ALL 2012 PLUGINS

99 Plugins - $99 each

DISCOUNT CODE: pa99130220xyz

1st-com 1st-serve facebook-exclusive

valid for all plugins released before 2013.
ALL plugins except for the brand-new Noveltech Vocal Enhancer)

https://www.ks-music.at/
I'm interested in several of their deals (mostly Terratec Komplexer for 29 euros) but they seem to have very limited shipping options - only for several European countries (I'm in the US)
Could someone get it for me, pleeease?

szurcio wrote:https://www.ks-music.at/
I'm interested in several of their deals (mostly Terratec Komplexer for 29 euros) but they seem to have very limited shipping options - only for several European countries (I'm in the US)
Could someone get it for me, pleeease?
Iv'e just tried the deno in FL Studio. Sounds great, but have some issue with interface size :\

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”