Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Drumdrops Yamaha Hybrid Kit for Kontakt...FREE to the first 250

Then 2L to the next 250...etc...

http://drumdrops.com/drum-samples/yamah ... it/buy-kit
as soon as I put in my address to avoid the VAT. The price kept changing. ugh..

anyone else have this issue?

Hey, DW!... Was a little odd for me, too, but I think it's worked out. I created an account, got the free Single Hits pack, the Kontakt Pack, and the Multi-Velocity pack. Plus the free loops. Added address and VAT disappeared. Added 'twenty-off' coupon for discount. Invoice on DD site was $22.00, when I went back later to check, but PayPal invoice shows as $17.50 minus $3.50 discount. Total PayPal charge was $14.00 USD.

I'm downloading everything now. It's a little slow, but not horrible, considering it's multiple files totaling over 3 GB. :)

dusted william wrote:
Drumdrops Yamaha Hybrid Kit for Kontakt...FREE to the first 250

Then 2L to the next 250...etc...

http://drumdrops.com/drum-samples/yamah ... it/buy-kit
as soon as I put in my address to avoid the VAT. The price kept changing. ugh..

anyone else have this issue?
It currently says "477 purchases left for $5" but when I go to checkout it charges $7. I've put in my address to avoid VAT, even hit the paypal button to see if only charged $5 through paypal, but still says $7. :?

UPDATE: I just logged out and logged in again to see if that helps, but when you do that the "...purchases left for $5" box is gone and I'm charged $28. The "...purchases left for $5" comes back again if you log out, but you have to log in again to buy it, and when you do that, it's back to $28 :evil:

That is exactly what happens to me. Once I log in the price goes up.

d

dusted william wrote:That is exactly what happens to me. Once I log in the price goes up.

d
Another update: I contacted their support and the price is actually $7 US, the "$5" in the box should be £5. They're also looking into why I can't buy it at that price anymore, so hopefully when they work it out it will fix it for everyone.

the website was really slow for me
there was 28 free ones when i tried. By the time i'd made an account and added to basket there was 9. then I did 'process payment'.. it hung for a while, then went back to the cart page as £20... :O
5 minutes later, it was £2 but by then i'd had enough waiting for the slow website so gave up.

Just bought, site works for me on iPhone, £4 with discount
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Final update: They found a bug where if someone clicked the paypal button but didn't go through with the payment, the account thinks they had bought it. They reset my account and I was able to buy it for the discount. If you still have the problem I recommend contacting their support through their contact form.

I have to commend their support; I got a fast reply through their contact form and they kept me updated on their progress with solving the problem. :tu:

_emanon_ wrote:Native Instruments SUMMER OF SOUND sale - 50% on updateds, upgrades, and crossgrades

KONTAKT 5
Update from KONTAKT 1-4: $49.50

Crossgrade to KONTAKT 5: $124.50

Crossgrade for users of 3rd party sample libraries including KONTAKT PLAYER (NOT for users of the free KONTAKT PLAYER!). See list of qualifying products.

N.b.The qualifying products include DrumMic'a! - a FREE sample library from Sennheiser.
Well, i registered DrumMic'a! and it still doesn't allow me to crossgrade to Kontakt 5 :ud:

But somehow even after selling K9 my price for K9U upgrade is $249,50 :roll:

manjeroque wrote:
_emanon_ wrote: N.b.The qualifying products include DrumMic'a! - a FREE sample library from Sennheiser.
Well, i registered DrumMic'a! and it still doesn't allow me to crossgrade to Kontakt 5 :ud:
That's self-contradiction from NI. They clearly state DrumMic'a! is a qualifying product in this page http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... ade-offer/
You can only buy and activate the KONTAKT 5 Crossgrade if all of the following conditions are met:

1. You own one or more of the qualifying products in the list below

2. The product you own runs in an activated KONTAKT engine such as KONTAKT PLAYER, KOMPAKT, or INTAKT

List of qualifying products
<snip>
Sehnheiser - DrumMic'a!
Maybe their list of the qualifying products is not accurate?
I can't check it myself as I have other "qualifying" product (E6)... I'll add a note to my original post anyways.

manjeroque wrote:
_emanon_ wrote:Native Instruments SUMMER OF SOUND sale - 50% on updateds, upgrades, and crossgrades

KONTAKT 5
Update from KONTAKT 1-4: $49.50

Crossgrade to KONTAKT 5: $124.50

Crossgrade for users of 3rd party sample libraries including KONTAKT PLAYER (NOT for users of the free KONTAKT PLAYER!). See list of qualifying products.

N.b.The qualifying products include DrumMic'a! - a FREE sample library from Sennheiser.

I used DrumMic'a to get a Kontakt crossgrade last Nov/Dec but it took a few days before the option to upgrade was available.

_emanon_ wrote:
manjeroque wrote:You can only buy and activate the KONTAKT 5 Crossgrade if all of the following conditions are met:

1. You own one or more of the qualifying products in the list below

2. The product you own runs in an activated KONTAKT engine such as KONTAKT PLAYER, KOMPAKT, or INTAKT

List of qualifying products
<snip>
Sehnheiser - DrumMic'a!
Maybe their list of the qualifying products is not accurate?
I can't check it myself as I have other "qualifying" product (E6)... I'll add a note to my original post anyways.
This definitely true up until last winter. I had the crossgrade offer for Kontakt and K9. I went for the K9 instead but Sennheiser definitely qualified.

manjeroque wrote: Well, i registered DrumMic'a! and it still doesn't allow me to crossgrade to Kontakt 5 :ud:

Sorry for wrong panic - about an hour later crossgrade price went down! Thank You!

I ended up buying Whoosh and have to say I'm very impressed. It is really easy to make some awesome sounds with it. I just wish it had a host bpm sync option. I've emailed them about that to see if it could be added to a feature wishlist. Otherwise.. pretty great!

mcnelson wrote:MacProVideo - 50% off downloads with coupon '14solstice50' until June 24th:
Saturday is Summer Solstice, the first day of summer & the longest day of the year. Longer days mean you have more time to learn ... To help you get the skills you need, we're having a Summer Solstice Sale! Until June 24th (2014) you can save 50% off Downloads, and 40% off Library Passes!
http://www.macprovideo.com/
Has anyone been able to figure out how to get the 40% off Library Passes? There's no place to put a coupon code when you sign up for a subscription that I can see...
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”