Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! I am looking foward to buy melodyne editor 2 or at least the assistant version of it. Probles is the price (at least 380 euros). I live in finland so the good deal in amazon does not help because of the customs and taxes.

Is there any place I can buy just a lisence or is there a nice sale coming up in their own webpage. Any ideas? :)

Thanks!

Theyve had loads of offers this year
Amazon: why not use an alternative

late22 wrote:Hi! I am looking foward to buy melodyne editor 2 or at least the assistant version of it. Probles is the price (at least 380 euros). I live in finland so the good deal in amazon does not help because of the customs and taxes.

Is there any place I can buy just a lisence or is there a nice sale coming up in their own webpage. Any ideas? :)

Thanks!
I would create an account at AudioDeluxe and subscribe to their newsletter. Then wait for a special offer, they happen:

http://audiodeluxe.com/search/apachesol ... h/celemony

You pay in dollars without taxes (electronic delivery) and their normal prices are already quite lower than the official ones. Add to cart to see the actual price, as they cannot advertise it.

Thanks!! I got it for 280 dollars and I am using it already. Because of you I saved over 150 euros :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Audiodeluxe takes offers too. If something you want was on sale for a given price at one time but not now and you are ready to buy it for the previous sale price, just try making an offer for the same amount.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

30% off early access.
While this is still a beta, it took me just a few minutes to try it and purchase it.
http://www.jamorigin.com/site/products/midi-guitar/
Amazing!
esoundz name: Helio

J&R has Garritan Personal Orchestra for $105. Is this a pretty good deal? Haven't found much info on other sales for it. I just got Miroslav during the black Friday sale, would this one still be worth it?

Ah Xoc Kin wrote:30% off early access.
While this is still a beta, it took me just a few minutes to try it and purchase it.
http://www.jamorigin.com/site/products/midi-guitar/
Amazing!
I've been in the beta for a few months, and this is a great product. I advise using a single coil pickup, preferably in bridge position to get the best tracking. It's pretty amazing. There's an ipad version that works with core midi and network midi as well.

Got now a mail from Presonus

Sales for Upgrades 40%

Artist V.1 or v.2 to producer 2.5 = 59,95 $
Artist V.1 or v.2 to professional 2.5 = 179,95 $
Studio One Producer to Prof 2.5 = 119.95 $
Studio One Prof v.1 to prof 2.5 = 89.95 $

26/12/2012 - 31/12/2012

MillerSam wrote:Got now a mail from Presonus

Sales for Upgrades 40%

26/12/2012 - 31/12/2012
YES!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

:party:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

MillerSam wrote:Got now a mail from Presonus

Sales for Upgrades 40%

26/12/2012 - 31/12/2012
I got this e-mail too. Clicking on it takes me to their shop, but I don't see these prices on there. :shrug:

Can anyone else check this?

Looks like it starts tomorrow, yes?.... Probably won't see any price changes on their site until then...

GreyLion wrote:Looks like it starts tomorrow, yes?.... Probably won't see any price changes on their site until then...
Oh man, I can't believe I missed that detail! Got too excited. :oops:

Thanks.

Does anyone know if an NFR version of Studio One can be upgraded?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”