Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sugar-bytes website is down. at least i can't open it. just letting you know

It works for me right now. Obviously, I was checking this:
ezelkow1 wrote:Sugarbytes 50% off everything for 4 days (until Nov 2nd)
https://sugar-bytes.de/shop/index.php?lang=en
Does anyone know if VAT is included in their advertised prices? For Europe, of course.

When you pay setyour country as USA.
Works for me 9 times out for 10 for tax dodging.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

standalone wrote:It works for me right now. Obviously, I was checking this:
ezelkow1 wrote:Sugarbytes 50% off everything for 4 days (until Nov 2nd)
https://sugar-bytes.de/shop/index.php?lang=en
Does anyone know if VAT is included in their advertised prices? For Europe, of course.
now it works :)

Phase47 wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:According to the email, the sale ended yesterday (10/29). So this sale is over.
They honored the sale price since it's still plastered all over their website as running through October 30th.
Well, I can't find any mention anymore on their website.

I DID look at the email they sent (which I still have) and it says it ended on 10/29.

I guess Sweetwater got their dates mixed up, but they're the type to do their best to do right by the customer (which is nice).

Thanks to flugel45 for posting about the Presonus 50% one-day-only Halloween deal. It worked perfectly fine with upgrades too. Now I'm back in the multi-DAW-game again. 8)

jensa wrote:Thanks to flugel45 for posting about the Presonus 50% one-day-only Halloween deal. It worked perfectly fine with upgrades too. Now I'm back in the multi-DAW-game again. 8)
Details? I can't find a post about it anywhere, and I don't see anything on sale at presonus.com, but I am still waiting for the right deal to upgrade Studio One to version 2.

edit: Nevermind, found it, my bad! Just need to use coupon code: SPOOKY

sockofgold wrote:edit: Nevermind, found it, my bad! Just need to use coupon code: SPOOKY
Great! I thought I was implicitly referencing the other non-gossip thread. Sorry for not being explicit. :-)

anyone else having troubles in pspaudioware payment?

Wow , I can now upgrade my Studio One Artist 1 to 2 Producer for a bargain price of 46 euro :)

Ignore the idiot

ie Me
Amazon: why not use an alternative

waltercruz wrote:anyone else having troubles in pspaudioware payment?
My payment took many hours to finally be approved, but eventually I got the plugins the next day.
esoundz name: Helio

have looked at audiomidi crazy pricing (bargain thread).

ozone 5 - is it worth the price?

bronxsound wrote:have looked at audiomidi crazy pricing (bargain thread).

ozone 5 - is it worth the price?
I'm not so much interested in Ozone 5, but I would like their upcoming addition, Insight (which will be free to all Ozone 5 Advanced users).

From that same pricing list, what's the verdict on le Masque Delay? Is this one syncrosoft for copy protection and if so, will it require the dongle, or only the software elicenser?

yep the delay looked also tasty

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”