Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TheKid wrote:Order print version of German Beat magazin: http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/product_i ... cts_id=935 for 5,90 €. Full version of Z3ta is on the cd, register it with cakewalk. Get the Upgrade to Z3ta+ 2. Instant happiness. :)

I did it that way. Works fine.
I don't suppose earlier versions of Albino are available like this? :pray:

elxsound wrote: From that same pricing list, what's the verdict on le Masque Delay? Is this one syncrosoft for copy protection and if so, will it require the dongle, or only the software elicenser?
Only serial number protection :)

it's gone i think - le Masque Delay

At audiomodi:
ozone 5 124$
D-CAM Synth Squad - Serial Number Only $99.00
Studio One Pro (Electronic Delivery) 140$ ... I guess this is the v1. 239$ for v2.
PolyKB II Player 17.5$
XILS 3 Virtual Modular Synthesizer (Serial Number Only): 99$
AudioTrack Native - No Brainer (15$) - already mentionned in this thread
Le Masque: Delay 29$
Someone posted this yesterday in the bargain thread.

But Ozone 5 costs 199 $ at audiomidi - not 124 $

echopark wrote:
It was $124 last night and earlier today. I'd been thinking about it all day and I actually just convinced myself to give in and buy it a short while ago, only to find out that the $124 price is now gone. :cry:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

bronxsound wrote:it's gone i think - le Masque Delay
It disappeared from my cart as I was typing in my credit card number!
BALLS :(

cryophonik wrote:
echopark wrote:
It was $124 last night and earlier today. I'd been thinking about it all day and I actually just convinced myself to give in and buy it a short while ago, only to find out that the $124 price is now gone. :cry:
you can still jump on advanced :hihi:

Does anyone know if Native Instruments usually has a Black Friday sale? I know they have a Summer sale.

I'm looking to get Komplete, but I'm willing to wait if a deal is around the corner.

Sorefingers wrote:Does anyone know if Native Instruments usually has a Black Friday sale? I know they have a Summer sale.

I'm looking to get Komplete, but I'm willing to wait if a deal is around the corner.
Last years they did sales immediately before Black Friday. They use to put many of their individual products half-price, but not Komplete or recently released items. This year it could be different as there haven't been a new version of Komplete, who knows?

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

In the meantime, why don't you contact Xils-Lab directly? Maybe they can address your issue:

http://www.xils-lab.com/pages/Contact-Us.html

ontol wrote:Currently I am having trouble with AudioMIDI--I bought Le Masque Delay and the serial does not seem to work. I cannot get anyone to respond from AudioMIDI to work it out at all.

I've purchased in the past from them and it went ok--but the complete lack of response from them on the issue after 4 days leaves me feeling a bit taken.

Posting this here because there are several mentions of the sales at AudioMIDI in this thread. If I get a response from them them I will update. So far I seem to be the exception rather than the rule.
I bought an XILS-lab product from AudioMIDI. There's a website on the Xils site where you put the number that Audio MIDI gives you and then it emails you the actual serial number. That isn't mentioned in the Audiomidi directions.

Contact Xils lab. THey got back to me within 20 minutes on a Saturday, no less! They'll sort you out.

ontol wrote:Currently I am having trouble with AudioMIDI--I bought Le Masque Delay and the serial does not seem to work. I cannot get anyone to respond from AudioMIDI to work it out at all.

I've purchased in the past from them and it went ok--but the complete lack of response from them on the issue after 4 days leaves me feeling a bit taken.

Posting this here because there are several mentions of the sales at AudioMIDI in this thread. If I get a response from them them I will update. So far I seem to be the exception rather than the rule.
If its the same issue I had, you need to go to Xils labs.com click on the store, click redeem reseller code and enter the number Audiomidi gave you. This will give you the serial number.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's a confusing system. I only found out by contacting Xils. I have no idea how you're expected to figure it out.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”