Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i receive a mail from Uncle e , he tells it was a mistake , he ask me a little more money to not lose money on this transactions :) but it's still a HUGE no brainer , of course i said yes :D now i just wait he tells me how to send money and my serial :D

Question: do iZotope licenses go NFR after they are transferred? I forgot that part.
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

I got the same email from uncle e.

When you sell an izotope product and buy the same product again it will be NFR.

No, I mean when you buy an iZotope license from someone, is it NFR.

schnapsglas wrote:No, I mean when you buy an iZotope license from someone, is it NFR.
I think you can't sell a licence of the same product a second time. Thats all. So if you buy Ozone and you sell it once you cant resell it after you buy it again.

hivkorn wrote:i receive a mail from Uncle e , he tells it was a mistake , he ask me a little more money to not lose money on this transactions :) but it's still a HUGE no brainer , of course i said yes :D now i just wait he tells me how to send money and my serial :D
How can I be down? What determines who gets an e-mail?

There's an 'adwords30off' code to enter at checkout for Synthmaster, but the posted prices also look pretty low--not sure if it's 30% off on TOP of that, but either way, we're getting close to 'no brainer' territory. The posted prices are $70 Factory and $90 Standard version.

Does anyone know if the 30% is OFF the $70 starting price, or if $70 is 30% off?

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

@heffus: only the people who buy the waves API with the 50 % discount

BERFAB wrote:There's an 'adwords30off' code to enter at checkout for Synthmaster, but the posted prices also look pretty low--not sure if it's 30% off on TOP of that, but either way, we're getting close to 'no brainer' territory. The posted prices are $70 Factory and $90 Standard version.

Does anyone know if the 30% is OFF the $70 starting price, or if $70 is 30% off?

-B
Where do you see those posted prices? If I go to http://www.kv331audio.com/purchase.aspx , they show up as $99 and $129 respectively.

You mentioned in the Bargains thread that you'd get 25% off for upgrading from Synthmaster CM, although that wouldn't account for the prices you see either...
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

BERFAB wrote:There's an 'adwords30off' code to enter at checkout for Synthmaster, but the posted prices also look pretty low--not sure if it's 30% off on TOP of that, but either way, we're getting close to 'no brainer' territory. The posted prices are $70 Factory and $90 Standard version.

-B
It says with coupon next to those prices. You get those prices by linking to the site through the ADWORDS ad.

audientronic wrote:

-B
It says with coupon next to those prices. You get those prices by linking to the site through the ADWORDS ad.
Thanks. It didn't occur to me that I was getting it by the click-through.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

a 99 $ plugin alliance coupon ? :/ ...someone?

hivkorn wrote:a 99 $ plugin alliance coupon ? :/ ...someone?
I posted one yesterday... your best bet is to use SPL code and dynamic discount now...

hivkorn wrote:thx but i want this one : http://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/plugi ... krack.html
Advice for you -- follow their Facebook page. You will get it. Do not ever pay for more than $125 even used.

Best,

S

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”