Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audientronic wrote:
Ryan99 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
cocoazenith wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:Well, I'm not sure they are actually devaluing their products.
Well what do you call it when selling it at 95% off ? Obviously it looks like the regular value at 100 bucks is vastly overpriced?
luckily it was a one day only affair
It still costs $5 on the website ;)
Hi,

I bought the 2 extensions for Studio One at 5$ Monday night, but I didn't receive any links or serial to download them, just a receipt. Anyone has this problem??
If you go into your account there are two tabs above the my software section, I think one is for soundsets and the other is for extensions or something, make sure you click both. I missed this the first time and thought there was something missing.
I already checked in the tabs in my account, but it was not there. Meanwhile since my message I finally received the messages with the serials 2 days later.

Thx.
Last edited by 3.141 on Thu May 08, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

3.141 wrote:I bought the Maschine Studio from JRR Shop and it still says the order is processing for three days now. Anyone know how long they take to ship after your order is placed?
did you try contacting them directly? they are pretty good at responding.

Anyone happen to know how often Bluecat have sales on their plugins? I've got my eye on their analysis pack, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that every once in a while they do big sales.

Naenyn wrote:Anyone happen to know how often Bluecat have sales on their plugins? I've got my eye on their analysis pack, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that every once in a while they do big sales.
I bought this pack on sale last July. I'd wait till summer if you can, but if you need it you need it. It's a great value at full price as well.

Thanks for the info, audientronic! I don't "need" it.. but I definitely "want" it. I can wait until later this summer, though. =]

Dang, Elysia Mpressor for $59 at plugindiscounts. muuust resist.

Hey Guys,

Am I missing something here? I can't seem to find the special price on Visualizer.
GreyLion wrote:I just got the email from Nugen. They've done an update to Visualizer, their excellent audio analysis tool, which includes changes to their (formerly pretty bland) GUI as well as increased support across platforms, 64-bit, etc.

On sale for half- price at $99. Update is free to current registered users until May 31.

I just now downloaded the update, but haven't tested yet.

http://www.nugenaudio.com/visualizer-au ... -au-vst_26
Thanks!

Naenyn wrote:Anyone happen to know how often Bluecat have sales on their plugins? I've got my eye on their analysis pack, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that every once in a while they do big sales.
We've got a couple Analysis Packs left over from when they were on sale for $224.95 last July. I could get you that sale price now.

DubLifeSD wrote:Dang, Elysia Mpressor for $59 at plugindiscounts. muuust resist.
maybe UncleE or Tony at PluginDiscounts can do better. It's really a sweet EQ! Resistance is futile. :hyper:

yevster wrote:maybe UncleE or Tony at PluginDiscounts can do better. It's really a sweet EQ! Resistance is futile. :hyper:
I can only match it, it's a crazy low price. mpressor is especially good for electronic kick drums and percussion.

brotherjake wrote:Hey Guys,

Am I missing something here? I can't seem to find the special price on Visualizer.
GreyLion wrote:I just got the email from Nugen. They've done an update to Visualizer, their excellent audio analysis tool, which includes changes to their (formerly pretty bland) GUI as well as increased support across platforms, 64-bit, etc.

On sale for half- price at $99. Update is free to current registered users until May 31.

I just now downloaded the update, but haven't tested yet.

http://www.nugenaudio.com/visualizer-au ... -au-vst_26
Thanks!
My bad, brotherjake. Looks like you have to register an account with Nugen, then go to that account. It's a banner at the top of your page then, for the $99 deal. Sorry for not noticing this originally, as I autologin there.

Incidentally, I tested creating a new account. The email field was properly blank, but the First Name field already had 'Ben KVR' and the Last Name field had 'Test'. Kinda freaked me out... :o

This happened in both Chrome and IE. I've never visited Nugen in IE before, so it's not some sort of weird cookie thing. And I've certainly never started to create an account with that info.

Lode_Runner wrote:50-90% off victory day deals on kontakt instruments at ilya efimov. Not on electric guitars unfortunately, but some great deals on eg bayan accordion, balalaika, duduk, and the nylon string acoustic. Today (may 9) only!
Arggg! I missed this. One day only?!? :cry:

How did you find out about this? I've gotten their previous emails about sales but I didn't get one about this.

random451 wrote:
Lode_Runner wrote:50-90% off victory day deals on kontakt instruments at ilya efimov. Not on electric guitars unfortunately, but some great deals on eg bayan accordion, balalaika, duduk, and the nylon string acoustic. Today (may 9) only!
Arggg! I missed this. One day only?!? :cry:

How did you find out about this? I've gotten their previous emails about sales but I didn't get one about this.
+1

Shows how useful the Bargain Center is.

This is the first notification I didn't get from the developer himself.

Big thanks to whomever posted the deal.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

@Grey Lion
Yup, I registered at Nugen yesterday regarded to Visualizer, 'Ben KVR, Test'. A hint?? :D I didn't notice the $99 bargain though. So thanks! Hmm.. if you are a control freak: buy it! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”