Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ferez21 wrote:[img].[/img]
:?
Might want to remove your serial numbers from your screenshot you are posting to the world.

VitaminD wrote:Might want to remove your serial numbers from your screenshot you are posting to the world.
Tnx, fixed that.

Cakewalk's IT system might be a bit poorly. I didn't receive an email but on the off chance I logged in and found a serial number for Z3ta+ 2 among other things. There's no download link but that's not so much of a surprise as I've never actually bought Z3ta+2...

Oh my, Cakewalk's customer service is lightning quick! iv'e sent them a message and they got back to me after 15 minutes with a coupon code :hail:
Although it was their mistake, i really appreciate this kind of customer service.

ferez21 wrote:Oh my, Cakewalk's customer service is lightning quick! iv'e sent them a message and they got back to me after 15 minutes with a coupon code :hail:
Although it was their mistake, i really appreciate this kind of customer service.
Which contact email did you use? The ones I click on require you to put in a webshop order number or a product serial in order to proceed.

Yes, those ones, i just enter the serial number of one of my products, doesn't really matters which one.

ferez21 wrote:Yes, those ones, i just enter the serial number of one of my products, doesn't really matters which one.
Ok. Thanks for the tip.

Nice one, this cakewalk coupon. Was able to get Dimension Pro upgrade for as low as 19EUR (coupon gave me -20EUR)...

paulbreeze wrote:Nice one, this cakewalk coupon. Was able to get Dimension Pro upgrade for as low as 19EUR (coupon gave me -20EUR)...
Great deal. I got z3ta 2.1 upgrade for 29$ 8)

also a nice one ... ;)

Does anybody know of any Groove3 discounts\coupons?

ferez21 wrote:Does anybody know of any Groove3 discounts\coupons?
They're having daily deals. Keep an eye on their website or sign up for their newsletter to keep up with it.

I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Thanks guys,
But i was actually interested in this one:
http://www.groove3.com/str/mixing-electronic-music.html

Then you'll just have to wait until it maybe (!) becomes a special during the next days. :)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”