Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah looks like it is over..

That said, if you were in the market for a Minibrute it looks like you can get it, a bass chorus pedal, and 2 Arturia software synths for $419 USD.

http://www.jrrshop.com/arturia-minibrut ... orus-combo

Just got the e-mail from Arturia today. Guess I should pay more attention! Still a great deal at $199.

Deranger604 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
_emanon_ wrote:JRRSHOP has these...
Arturia V Collection 3 Bundle download $169.15 in cart.
Arturia V Collection 3 + FXpansion DCAM Synth Squad Combo $228.65 in cart
$169.15 for the ENTIRE V-Collection? Very nice find. I wonder if V Collection 4 is around the corner?? :hihi:
How are you getting it for that price? When I try to apply any coupon it says "Coupon codes are not available for this manufacturer (Arturia)".

Audiodeluxe have the same deal running

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Deranger604 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
$169.15 for the ENTIRE V-Collection? Very nice find. I wonder if V Collection 4 is around the corner?? :hihi:
How are you getting it for that price? When I try to apply any coupon it says "Coupon codes are not available for this manufacturer (Arturia)".

And for some of us, due to taxation, AudioDeluxe always comes out cheaper.

BBFG# wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Deranger604 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:

It was at $168 yesterday, back up to $199 now

I see iZotope Nectar Elements for 49 USD at jrrshop and audiodeluxe. Elsewhere 99 USD or 129 USD. Any users?

rpm wrote:I see iZotope Nectar Elements for 49 USD at jrrshop and audiodeluxe. Elsewhere 99 USD or 129 USD. Any users?
It comes as a free download with XLN Audio's Studio Keys.
(And it's available for those that own SKeys already).

I've downloaded it, but haven't installed it yet.

There is an Addictive Keys + Nectar Elements bundle for 99 USD also. While I love the sound of that electric piano-like thing in AK, I'm gonna probably get EZKeys later at some point (because I'm not a very good keyboard player and it would really help with arrangements).

So, I don't want to pay 99, just 49 for nectar elements.
Windows 11/Linux Manjaro KDE + Waveform 11.

rpm wrote:There is an Addictive Keys + Nectar Elements bundle for 99 USD also. While I love the sound of that electric piano-like thing in AK, I'm gonna probably get EZKeys later at some point (because I'm not a very good keyboard player and it would really help with arrangements).

So, I don't want to pay 99, just 49 for nectar elements.
Agreed, I got my AKS during a stupid deal though so my total cost has made it worth it just for the Nectar Elements.

BBFG# wrote:
rpm wrote:I see iZotope Nectar Elements for 49 USD at jrrshop and audiodeluxe. Elsewhere 99 USD or 129 USD. Any users?

"And it's available for those that own SKeys already"

Are you sure?

I own SKeys and do not see a link to download Nectar Elements in my XLN audio account..
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
"And it's available for those that own SKeys already"
Are you sure?
I own SKeys and do not see a link to download Nectar Elements in my XLN audio account..
Not positive about what their limitations are. It was in my download queue using the XLN manager though. I also have another free title under my ADrums but haven't downloaded it. Because their downloader will only download and install on the computer it's meant to be used on, I've only been able to download one piano a month (due to my ISPs limits). These two offers are small enough for me though. By next month, I'll have all three pianos! :hihi:

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Deranger604 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:

It was at $168 yesterday, back up to $199 now
Yeah, $199 is now official even at Arturia's web, and the prices at AD and JRR have matched that. Lucky you if you grabbed them while the price was reduced.
Now, instead, they coupled V Collection with other stuff. For instance,
AD:
V Collection + UVI Mello = $199
JRRSHOP:
V Collection + BFD Eco = $199

The dark side of getting into all those free Zinio deals now seems to be appearing.

It seldom goes a day without my mailbox getting a 2 for 1 offer, to buy assorted dentist waiting room magazines :help:

Numanoid wrote:The dark side of getting into all those free Zinio deals now seems to be appearing.

It seldom goes a day without my mailbox getting a 2 for 1 offer, to buy assorted dentist waiting room magazines :help:
I'm still hoping for another rash of vouchers at some stage.

RottentotheG wrote in the bargain thread "MPK25 and 49 seem to have dropped in price on a few sites.

Musiciansfriend.com also has a 15% off deal which drops the MPK25 to $181 and the MPK49 to just a few dollars more."

just a note about musicians friend's percentage off sales. you have to open the exclusion list for these sales. it is a lengthy list and what you want is probably excluded from the sale.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”