Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

scuzzphut wrote:Just ordered. Received an email with a link to a PDF.
The PDF advises that I will receive an email from Fetchapp with download links and license key.
Will update here when that happens.

<Edit> 5 minutes later, the download link arrives with the license key - so far so good </edit>

<edit2> ISO mounted, product installed and registered with the NI service centre. All systems go </edit2>
Thanks!

Did you pay with Card or Paypal? And did you create an account with you adress and all?

scuzzphut wrote:Just ordered. Received an email with a link to a PDF.
The PDF advises that I will receive an email from Fetchapp with download links and license key.
Will update here when that happens.

<Edit> 5 minutes later, the download link arrives with the license key - so far so good </edit>

<edit2> ISO mounted, product installed and registered with the NI service centre. All systems go </edit2>

Did you get an NI voucher once you registered?

Credit Card. I created an account. No voucher. Guys. It's $10.

scuzzphut wrote:Credit Card. I created an account. No voucher. Guys. It's $10.
Voucher will be generated during 24 hours after the serial registration (if it is not second hand)

I'm not 100% sure, but it was like that with my Elements serial few years ago

Do you think that the elements would be useful to a Komplete 6 user?

ZINO wrote:Do you think that the elements would be useful to a Komplete 6 user?
I don't think you need it if you have Komplete 6

I don't know, but I really hope we get back to the Fanfare hub-bub/brew-haha; after binge-watching it for the past week I'm getting withdrawls.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Not really. Most of the sounds in Elements come from the Kontakt Factory Library, which has not changed since Kontakt 4, which you have.

I'd say put the $10 toward the upgrade to the current Komplete, which will give you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more!

stroker_ace wrote:
I don't know, but I really hope we get back to the Fanfare hub-bub/brew-haha; after binge-watching it for the past week I'm getting withdrawls.
Well, according to USPS my Fanfare replacement arrives today!! And of course MF never sent me a pre-paid label to return the bad copy - no way I'm paying to ship back something that doesn't work!!!

(feel better?) :hihi:
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

stroker_ace wrote: I don't know, but I really hope we get back to the Fanfare hub-bub/brew-haha; after binge-watching it for the past week I'm getting withdrawls.
Sent my Fanfare back to MF last week for refund + $25 store credit. So far received neither.

it comes with one of the abbey road 60's kits, and (it looks like) reactor spark. and you'd have versions of some of the library that would work in kontakt5/guitar rig5. otherwise, nothing new. it came with studio one and i still never bothered installing it though.

LMFAO at thenumber23 for the post of the year in the non-discussion area.

Sample Logic lottery... :lol:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4#p5731834

thenumber23 wrote:Sample Logic is running a contest "win a chance to own Fanfare". Odds of winning are 1 in 3!

Contest details: First buy a Fanfare lottery ticket from Musicians Friend for $30. When it arrives in the mail, type your lottery code into the Native Instruments authorization server. If it says "Activated", then you are a winner!
I finally got my number and typed it in and it said someone else won. :( :bang:

That was a great contest. I just won FIVE brand-new never-before-used activation codes. Maybe I should sell them for $389 each. Of course, you'll get the same quality support that the majority of other recent FANFARE customers have gotten. I will happily forward any problems to someone else.

yevster wrote:
stroker_ace wrote: I don't know, but I really hope we get back to the Fanfare hub-bub/brew-haha; after binge-watching it for the past week I'm getting withdrawls.
Sent my Fanfare back to MF last week for refund + $25 store credit. So far received neither.
Same here.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”