Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vstparty wrote:Nope... It's shipped.
thanks. pity :-(

Darknesslord wrote:Rapture for 20$ is absolute no-brainer^2
Where is that?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Sweetwater . Electronic delivery ;)

Traktor for half the price at less than half that it was not too long ago...... No excuse to not try dj'ing!
:hug:

Darknesslord wrote:Sweetwater . Electronic delivery ;)
Is that the full version of Rapture?

yes

Tpot wrote:
Darknesslord wrote:Sweetwater . Electronic delivery ;)
Is that the full version of Rapture?
kinda off-topic:

how do i activate it? i got an activation code, but i can't register at cakewalk.com.
i think the code is too long.

I have the same problem

I have made an email to the customer service and now must wait days -.-

Darknesslord wrote:I have the same problem

I have made an email to the customer service and now must wait days -.-
well, at list I'm not alone.
my first and last purchase from Sweetwater.

I think this is not the problem from the site but a registration problem with Cakewalk because their system is not automatically -.- to old the system

and the support for US is close until monday , for europe is open normally

Darknesslord wrote:yes
Thank you!

I wanted to buy Toontrack EZDrummer and Superior upgrade from Sweetwater. Does anyone know if they offer this as electronic delivery like they do with EZdrummer? I nearly bought it until it asked for shipping to UK. I wasn't sure if this was applicable so stopped the order. :?

I've emailed customer services but thought I'd ask here too.

If they haven't changed it recently, Superior Drummer can't be downloaded. I can only download the latest version of the software from my Toontrack account. To install the sound library you need the DVDs.

paterpeter wrote:If they haven't changed it recently, Superior Drummer can't be downloaded. I can only download the latest version of the software from my Toontrack account. To install the sound library you need the DVDs.
Ok, thanks, that explains why there's no electronic delivery at Sweetwater. It's a shame that Toontrack don't offer that option. I thought it might be possible because FXPansion has that option with BFD.

Any history of Omnisphere sales? Or perhaps a retailer who sells it offering a general 10-15% Black Friday discount?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”