Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gribs wrote:Others have answered this, but I am not sure I have seen the Xils synths available for a lower price.
Would be great to have a site devoted to that kind of data information, like a high score table of the lowest price yet of a price of software :pray:

thank you all for the replies! Looks like I'll wait for another JRR sale. :D
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Uncle E wrote:50% off Mozaic Beats AutoTheory, now $24.50 exclusively at JRR Shop. Ends April 22:

www.jrrshop.com/mozaic-beats-autotheory

"AutoTheory is a MIDI mapping device designed to empower users with the ability to freely and easily compose chord progressions and matching melodies. AutoTheory works as a filter that goes in between your MIDI controller/keyboard and your DAW. It features multiple, patented technologies that give you the power to play any instrument like a pro, and dig deeper into chords than you ever have been able to before."

Works with any DAW on Mac or PC.
missed this uncle E, any left at this price.

thanks

Tony

Numanoid wrote:Want any of these for $1, and on top of that get Hip Hop Drums Vol 2 for free added?

World Percussion Loops Vol 1
http://www.thelooploft.com/collections/ ... s-volume-1

Classic Beats - Midi Drum Loops
http://www.thelooploft.com/collections/ ... drum-loops

The voucher COMP10 is still valid, use that to take $10 of any order and get the freebie included with any order
Thanks Num, got both Classic Beats and Hip Hop Drums 2 for $1 :tu:

Fleer wrote:Thanks Num, got both Classic Beats and Hip Hop Drums 2 for $1 :tu:
Cool that it worked all the way :tu:

I applied the code at checkout to see that it worked, but didn't go through with the purchase.
Even at $1 I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna be using these libs, so I passed

Numanoid wrote:
Fleer wrote:Thanks Num, got both Classic Beats and Hip Hop Drums 2 for $1 :tu:
Cool that it worked all the way :tu:

I applied the code at checkout to see that it worked, but didn't go through with the purchase.
Even at $1 I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna be using these libs, so I passed
Just tried and the code didn't work. Guess I missed it. Thanks, though, Num!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Same, oh well.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I tried again now, and the code don't work no more like it did an hour ago :(

I deleted my post

Purchase confirmed. Still have to download. Those classic beats seem nice (demo).

I have waited so long for this Stutter Edit sale ($49 at Audio Deluxe). Yusssss! Stoked.

MogwaiBoy wrote:I have waited so long for this Stutter Edit sale ($49 at Audio Deluxe). Yusssss! Stoked.
I'm on the fence about this.
I wanted it for ages for couldn't justify the price, but now there are so many alternatives out there that I already own. Can't decide :shrug:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

MogwaiBoy wrote:I have waited so long for this Stutter Edit sale ($49 at Audio Deluxe). Yusssss! Stoked.
Thanks for the info.

But there is no need to post images in the sales thread.

Numanoid wrote:
Thanks for the info.

But there is no need to post images in the sales thread.
Always on duty Num, aren't you? ;) I generally agree with you, but I think there was no bad/whatever intention behind this particular image/post. If some people/companies do that regularly it gets annoying, yes, but it the No-Chat-threat has become very 'civilized' indeed, so to speak ;)

Sim.Sky wrote:
Numanoid wrote:But there is no need to post images in the sales thread.
Always on duty Num, aren't you? ;) I generally agree with you, but I think there was no bad/whatever intention behind this particular image/post.
Exactly my point, the user might not know that the mods has said that pictures are not to be posted in the bargains thread, so therefore there is no need to post images in that thread as pointed out.

Lest we forget, let this be a reminder to us all about that :borg:

Numanoid wrote:
Sim.Sky wrote:
Numanoid wrote:But there is no need to post images in the sales thread.
Always on duty Num, aren't you? ;) I generally agree with you, but I think there was no bad/whatever intention behind this particular image/post.
Exactly my point, the user might not know that the mods has said that pictures are not to be posted in the bargains thread, so therefore there is no need to post images in that thread as pointed out.

Lest we forget, let this be a reminder to us all about that :borg:
Definitely a good reminder, because otherwise the thread becomes full of images that makes it hard to navigate offers. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”