Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Demo the Acme Audio Opticom XLA-3 (Harmonically Rich Optical Compressor), and be entered into draw to win a copy

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/contest-rules.html

You naughty Num you. This should have gone into the other thread.
No discussion!

...but i gossip, maybe you will be the lucky one! 8)

It aint really a sales deal

^^^ Now this should be in the discussion thread :)

LGK_Dude wrote:
Uncle E wrote:I just canceled my Track Spark membership. I haven't gotten anything I wanted from them since the first one. From now on, I'll watch this thread and only sign up on the months when I actually want something.
Nice in theory, but I would assume (maybe I'm wrong) that the only way trackspark are able to get developers to agree to participate with quality products is if they can guarantee a large subscription base. I dont know the specific model or if developers get some (or any) of the subscription fee each month, but for sure developers are looking at is as advertising their products to x amount of people. If everyone unsubscribes and waits I would imagine this would hurt tracksparks ability to get new quality products?
I think we're just in the wrong niche genre LGK ;)

I agree that this plugin version of LootCrate is so cool (also business model-wise) IMO, that I'll happily donate the 2.99 each month to support the initiative.
Even though I don't always like the offering, I've found a few cool things I'dve never tried otherwise...
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

About Predator sale at Time/Space it says on the page

47% OFF PLUS FREE UPGRADE TO PREDATOR 2 WHEN IT'S RELEASED LATER THIS YEAR! Price shown includes discount.

So that is not correct?

http://www.timespace.com/product/PRED15 ... ad%29.html

Time+space is wrong. Papen's official email has what Uncle E says (you needed to buy it before May 5th to get the free upgrade).

Numanoid wrote:47% OFF PLUS FREE UPGRADE TO PREDATOR 2 WHEN IT'S RELEASED LATER THIS YEAR! Price shown includes discount.

So that is not correct?
It's not correct. Here is the exact quote from the Rob Papen dealer newsletter:
Predator
From today the 6th of May Predator has a new reduced price of Euro 79-- | USD 79--!!
The upgrade price to Predator 2.0 will be Euro 49-- | USD 49--
So if you are interested in Predator and also interested in Predator 2.0(when its released) you can purchase Predator now and still save money, since Predator 2.0 will be priced at
Euro 149-- | USD 149--

Free upgrades to Predator 2.0
If you purchased Predator in March, April or up to (and including) the 5th of May 2016 the upgrade to Predator 2.0 will be free!
Users that purchased at robpapen.com will receive an automated upgrade by email.
If you purchased at a dealer, you will be able to send us an email with a copy of your invoice attached once Predator 2.0 is released.
This information will be placed on the homepage as well.

sorted :)
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri May 06, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi guys,

Time+Space here, in all the excitement about the offer this afternoon we misunderstood the info regarding the free upgrade and hence published incorrect details. Our apologies for the confusion. To confirm, the free upgrade is for anyone who purchased Predator in March, April and up to and including 5th May.

Kind regards and sorry again!

Time+Space
Mandy Rayment
Marketing Manager, Time+Space Distribution
http://www.timespace.com

For those of you that happen to own the predatorRE their coupon code for RE owners to cross-grade to the vst still works. So you can get the vst for 40$

Mandy T+S wrote:Hi guys,

Time+Space here, in all the excitement about the offer this afternoon we misunderstood the info regarding the free upgrade and hence published incorrect details. Our apologies for the confusion. To confirm, the free upgrade is for anyone who purchased Predator in March, April and up to and including 5th May.

Time+Space
Yo that's not cool! I bought it today of you guys because of your statement. I would never have bought this outdated synth otherwise and I would like for you guys to honor what you said....
Last edited by shroom81 on Fri May 06, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Mandy T+S wrote:Hi guys,

Time+Space
You should send another newsletter to your subscribers as fast as possible i would say. Just an info here surely not reach everyone.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Looking to find the best deal to buy Plugin Alliance Vertigo VSM-3
Anyone got any tips? My demo runs out today :(

Lazylefteye wrote:Looking to find the best deal to buy Plugin Alliance Vertigo VSM-3
Anyone got any tips? My demo runs out today :(
You can use the "Group" coupon code to buy from JRR Shop:

www.jrrshop.com/plugin-alliance-vertigo-vsm-3

They haven't ever done a sale on it through dealers yet.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”