Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CPU is usage is relative over systems, but comparing with other plugs on my system, Monark is a known CPU hog, but I can manage to keep that below 30% for the most part.

Element v2 on the other hands playing chords with the arp running can go over 50%. Think I need to find a way to reduce the voice count.

Same here. GAS cured. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I went for it, but only because I don't have enough sound manglers yet.

My first Waves plugin. :)

But...you mean to tell me I can't install this on a different drive???
Blue Phase Music

Numanoid wrote:CPU is usage is relative over systems, but comparing with other plugs on my system, Monark is a known CPU hog, but I can manage to keep that below 30% for the most part.

Element v2 on the other hands playing chords with the arp running can go over 50%. Think I need to find a way to reduce the voice count.
Understood. CPU seems high indeed for me as a preset machine (that's what I would have used it as). The truth is I really don't need another Classic subtractive synth. I will keep saving for OPX Pro II that comes with thousands of presets, low CPU, and has a different architecture than the synths that I already have. Not getting it on sale right now (intro price) but hopefully there will be another sale down the road...

Maybe try to disable multithreading in the fl wrapper for this plugin. Sometimes doing this reduces CPU...

Oh and you can also reduce the voice count directly in the fl wrapper settings. Set the polyphony to whatever number you want.
Play it by ear

Blue Phase Music wrote:I went for it, but only because I don't have enough sound manglers yet.

In the waves central app, click on settings (top right corner of the UI if I recall). You should be able to change the install path(s) there.
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:
Blue Phase Music wrote:I went for it, but only because I don't have enough sound manglers yet.

In the waves central app, click on settings (top right corner of the UI if I recall). You should be able to change the install path(s) there.
Thanks much. I can't seem to find it, but apparently Waves lets you just move the files. :shrug:
Blue Phase Music

Mine went smoothly. Don't think I'll keep E2 because it's so hungry. See you next week in the market place :lol:

Metafilter? Y u mathas not tell me it's this cool? :x This is NOT "just like" other filters I've tried :smack:

incubus wrote:Mine went smoothly. Don't think I'll keep E2 because it's so hungry. See you next week in the market place :lol:

Metafilter? Y u mathas not tell me it's this cool? :x This is NOT "just like" other filters I've tried :smack:
I have several plugs that I just hold onto because I know I'd never be able to sell them. :roll:
Blue Phase Music

Question:

Right now you can get Metafilter and Element 2 synth for about $32 at a certain online retailer.

I already have Waves Metafilter. But I'm keen on Element 2. If I buy this combo deal (Metafilter + Element 2)... will I end up with TWO Metafilter licenses?

I guess my main question is: Can you own 2 identical Waves plugins with the same account?

MogwaiBoy wrote:Question:
If I buy this combo deal (Metafilter + Element 2)... will I end up with TWO Metafilter licenses?
I guess my main question is: Can you own 2 identical Waves plugins with the same account?
Yes + Yes.

Hurry up, you have 2 hours left.

Thank you - done :)

The Element will arrive even if you register the MetaFilter a few hours later today.
But the MetaFilter should be bought within the sale time period in order to be eligible.
Last edited by everyPlugin.com on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Thank you - done :)
again, see you soon in the marketplace :lol:

I feel sorry for Brian (or whoever is doing the transfers these days :hihi: )

MogwaiBoy wrote: Right now you can get Metafilter and Element 2 synth for about $32 at a certain online retailer.

why not just say who it is? btw metafilter is a really cool plug, I know it will get some use.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

^^^^^^

EVERY one knows :hihi:

It's over now though. Might be extended but I'm not aware.

Thanks to everyone who brought it up. Haven't "gased" in a while. Nice cheap taco-bell style :lol:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”