Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Franvu wrote:I don't understand german, but this looks like a bargain.
Aeon Collection for only 59,9 €?
http://www.falkemedia-abo.de/aboservice ... o?pid=F851#
Cheers.
Yeah pretty nice.

But €70 if you live outside Germany

...and previous subscribers can't get the deal :(

BTW I guess those who chose Codex as their gift are giving themselves a face palm now :D

http://www.falkemedia-abo.de/aboservice ... o?pid=F844#

I would be careful to subscribe only for the bonus. Beat have shown in the past that they can't always deliver the chosen product even if you have a confirmation in your mailbox (in my case it was Ozone5). Not a big deal of course you can disagree the subscription then but it's a waste of time.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

...but then again you are on a crusade against Beat Mag, so I would take your advice with a pinch of salt

MogwaiBoy wrote:Heads Up: Confirmed - I've used the GIFT50 code at 2 different online shops. Had to register the activation at Waves.com so they didn't seem to have a problem with it.

The code is multiple use as far as I can see.
it's not, read the terms.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Heads Up: Confirmed - I've used the GIFT50 code at 2 different online shops. Had to register the activation at Waves.com so they didn't seem to have a problem with it.

This.

I'm tempted too but have resisted because I expect the second purchase to be cancelled once Waves get wind of it.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Numanoid wrote:...but then again you are on a crusade against Beat Mag, so I would take your advice with a pinch of salt
No i'm not "on a crusade" and twisting the truth isn't an option sorry.. ..but feel free to express your good experience with them. :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Numanoid wrote:
Cheers.
Yeah pretty nice.

But €70 if you live outside Germany

...and previous subscribers can't get the deal :(

BTW I guess those who chose Codex as their gift are giving themselves a face palm now :D

http://www.falkemedia-abo.de/aboservice ... o?pid=F844#
no facepalm. knew about this subscription for almost 2 months already.

i didn't buy codex...yet!

Can't even mention Beat Mag like yesterday, without certain users talking about their "experience". How many years has it been now since that happened.

And what was the beef, ordering a sub to get the freebie, and once the freebie was received to cancel the sub ?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=435540

Well, the magazine itself is only worth to buy if you started yesterday with music making so if you find it useful i'm really concered about your skills. :)

Mushy Mushy wrote:
ATS wrote:

This.

I'm tempted too but have resisted because I expect the second purchase to be cancelled once Waves get wind of it.
I would be really surprised that they cancel. Last year, it was a free for all and I didn't heard about any cancellation. They want money, not losing customers..

Ryan99 wrote:I would be really surprised that they cancel. Last year, it was a free for all and I didn't heard about any cancellation. They want money, not losing customers..
Yep, and even if? What you got to lose? It's worth the try or not?
Anyway, as Ryan99 said it's very unlikely that they cancel.

murnau wrote:
Ryan99 wrote:I would be really surprised that they cancel. Last year, it was a free for all and I didn't heard about any cancellation. They want money, not losing customers..
Yep, and even if? What you got to lose? It's worth the try or not?
Anyway, as Ryan99 said it's very unlikely that they cancel.
Valid points however the T&C's do specifically say they will cancel the purchase if they get wind of it. Who knows if they will?

What have we got to lose? ~$49 as a minimum pretty much.

That said, I am still pondering the idea.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Cheers.
So despite Murnau's misgivings I'm interested. But I don't read German and there doesn't seem to be Australia in the country drop down when ordering. Anyone any ideas here?

Michaelparkinson wrote:But I don't read German and there doesn't seem to be Australia in the country drop down when ordering. Anyone any ideas here?
You are right, it is only Europe and North America (USA/Canada) they ship to.

A possibility could be to find a person in Germany and make a deal with him/her, like that you pay the sub fee of €60 and take the prize Aeon, while the person in Germany gets Beat magazine 1 year for free.

I don't think it is more illegal to do something like that than somebody buying a hardware Korg midi keyboard and selling the software licenses it comes bundled with in the box.
Last edited by Numanoid on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michaelparkinson wrote:
Cheers.
So despite Murnau's misgivings I'm interested. But I don't read German and there doesn't seem to be Australia in the country drop down when ordering. Anyone any ideas here?
Hello,

i'm from Germany and I can help you if you want. Check your inbox. :wink:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”