Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mikelo wrote:
sprnva wrote:Focusrite and Addictive Keys

The Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio is included for free with all Focusrite audio interfaces, and is available for existing customers as well as new customers. One full license per account enables you to choose one world-class Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.

Check your Focusrite account for the redemption link to XLN :phones:

Novation owners can also get the key but as it's limited to one per account if you've used the same email for your Focusrite and Novation accounts you'll get the same key in both.
I've just logged into my focusrite and couldn't find any links for existing customers. I'm I missing something?
"To take advantage of this piano plug-in, simply register an audio interface. Follow the instructions at the top of your account page to enable you to access this great virtual instrument from your home recording studio set-up."
Play it by ear

Aahh.. I think I've worked it out. I've registered the focusrite plugins previously and not the serial of my scarlet.

sprnva wrote:Focusrite and Addictive Keys

The Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio is included for free with all Focusrite audio interfaces, and is available for existing customers as well as new customers. One full license per account enables you to choose one world-class Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.

Check your Focusrite account for the redemption link to XLN :phones:

Novation owners can also get the key but as it's limited to one per account if you've used the same email for your Focusrite and Novation accounts you'll get the same key in both.
Thanks for letting us know about this amazing free deal. I got the Electric Grand to add to my Studio Grand.

Any recommendations on which one? I already have the studio grand. Was thinking of the upright.

I have the studio grand that I use all the time. I recently got the upright in the Black Friday sales. Both sound really good.

So, electric grand or Mark one?

I already have Toontracks Electric MK1 and 200A, but they don't sound the same. And Air's Velvet. I listen to the Mark One and think, I already have something like this somewhere....

But electric grands don't really excite me.

I do have to say I love Focusrite for all these freebies. :love: :love: :love:

Mikelo wrote:Any recommendations on which one? I already have the studio grand. Was thinking of the upright.
I like the upright. It comes with a lot of different presets, some of which are really cool.

Apparently the offer's only open for owners of Novation keyboards or Launchpad Pro. Unfortunately I opted for the Launchpad mini but seeing as this is the same price as some of their keyboards not quite sure why the lesser Launchpads aren't included, given that you can play keys on them too if you wish.

Will wait til I buy a new interface if the offer's still running.

dzilizzi wrote:
Mikelo wrote:Any recommendations on which one? I already have the studio grand. Was thinking of the upright.
I like the upright. It comes with a lot of different presets, some of which are really cool.
Absolutely, first get the Studio Grand. If you've got that one, get the Modern Upright. And if you've got both, get the Electric Grand.
Good review here: http://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/xln ... ctive-keys

Addictive Keys doesn't include any MIDI files/patterns like EZKeys does, correct?

szurcio wrote:Addictive Keys doesn't include any MIDI files/patterns like EZKeys does, correct?
Yes correct.

unfortunately, no. Just the pianos.

Fleer wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Absolutely, first get the Studio Grand. If you've got that one, get the Modern Upright. And if you've got both, get the Electric Grand.
Good review here: http://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/xln ... ctive-keys
I ended up getting the electric grand. I found I have too many Mark 1's already. :wink:

So I have been installing stuff on my new computer and went down the list of all the free CM plugins in my vault. Turns out you can still get the free version of Cakewalk's Rapture. It is the 1.22 version (well, you register the 1.1 version but there is an update. Not sure how different it is. Anyway, the reason I mention this is that both Pocket Magazines and Zinio have the older Computer Music magazines - it is the 200th issue dated February 2014 and I remember someone was asking about it.

Now, that said, the FXpansion Single Mault that is also in that issue no longer is available. In that the link to get a serial number does not work. But looking at their website, it is not a normal product for them.

This is what I get for taking too long to get a serial number I guess.

i already have Addictive Keys complete.
Do you think the new Focusrite serial can be resold/given away ?

autodafe wrote:i already have Addictive Keys complete.
Do you think the new Focusrite serial can be resold/given away ?
You can PM me your serial and we can find out :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”