Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Easter is not the time for audio plugin deals it seems.

Looking at the deals posted over this weekend, nothing more special than any regular weekend.

Numanoid wrote:Easter is not the time for audio plugin deals it seems.

Looking at the deals posted over this weekend, nothing more special than any regular weekend.
Still, if they are out there, you're the one to find them :clap:

Numanoid wrote:Easter is not the time for audio plugin deals it seems.

Except the Waves ones wich are simply amazing!

Any news on that, uncle E?
Uncle E wrote:
dermage wrote:Uncle E, bought RX5 on February 17th from you. This is not possibly in the free RX6 upgrade timespan ;)
Can you PM me your order number?

dermage wrote:Any news on that, uncle E?
They haven't responded to my question.

ok, thanks. just wanted to check back since i didn't hear anything. Maybe they are easter busy? :)
Uncle E wrote:

dermage wrote:ok, thanks. just wanted to check back since i didn't hear anything. Maybe they are easter busy? :)
Uncle E wrote:
You were egg-xpecting too much on this holiday :D

Waverazor looks interesting:

http://www.mok.com

I'm thinking about it - the price right now isn't bad -

Uncle E,

Is it possible to get the additional discount on Liquidsonics 7th Heaven Pro for owners of Reverberate 2?

Paulnz wrote:Uncle E,

Is it possible to get the additional discount on Liquidsonics 7th Heaven Pro for owners of Reverberate 2?
I'm wondering this as well.

dw

dusted william wrote:
Paulnz wrote:Uncle E,

I'm wondering this as well.

dw

Me too. :)

Reverberate 2 Users: Seventh Heaven Professional Discounts

During the introductory period Reverberate 2 users get an extra £20 off via a coupon code in addition to the general introductory discount of £50, that’s £70 off in total (pay just £179 down from £249). After the introductory period discounts end, Reverberate 2 users will get £50 off via a new coupon code (£199 down from £249). The introductory period ends 14 May.

https://www.liquidsonics.com/upgrades/

I hope Matt rethinks his iLok decision. :(

TheKid wrote:Reverberate 2 Users: Seventh Heaven Professional Discounts

During the introductory period Reverberate 2 users get an extra £20 off via a coupon code in addition to the general introductory discount of £50, that’s £70 off in total (pay just £179 down from £249). After the introductory period discounts end, Reverberate 2 users will get £50 off via a new coupon code (£199 down from £249). The introductory period ends 14 May.

https://www.liquidsonics.com/upgrades/

I hope Matt rethinks his iLok decision. :(
Is Reverberate iLok dongle only now too, or just this new Seventh Heaven? :?

liquidsonics wrote:
TheKid wrote:I was hyped until I read the word 'iLok'. :( I just hope that my Reverberate 2 stays iLok-free. I just hate these PACE bloodsuckers. Additional costs, one usb port less or the risk of licences getting lost due to SSD crash. No thanks.
Reverberate 2 is not going to be put on iLok (or if I supported it, I will never do that exclusively and license files will always be an option).

All sales of Seventh Heaven standard and pro come with 2 iLok activations, so in the event of some disaster there will likely still be a spare activation to use. I'll also be responding in a very understanding way to people that need additional licenses because of some disaster. It is very easy for me to drop an NFR into somebody's account if they've got a problem.
Reverberate doesn't get iLoked (right now, but who can tell the exact future?). Check this thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=483220

Ryan99 wrote:
Fleer wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Soundiron bundle is 86% off costing $100 @ https://audioplugin.deals/

It contains:
Venus Symphonic Women's Choir
Voice of Gaia: Bryn
Cymbology
Drinking Piano
Steel Tones
This is crazy. Venus and Bryn are best of the best for choir vocals and male solo. Drinking Piano makes your inner Tom Waits come out. Cymbology and Steel Tones are great for film and soundscapes. Crazy price indeed.
I agree. I already have Venus and Drinking Piano. I paid more than the bundle for Venus and this one alone is worth it at this price. This is an amazing choir! I also like the sound you can get out of Drinking Piano, it's unique and original.
If anyone is interested in this bundle, there's only a couple of hours to go. I finally decided to get it for the remaining products I didn't have and this is an amazing bundle! I discovered Bryn and I have to agree it's outstanding.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”