Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You are the King of Zero (-G). :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yeah, that would be nice, wouldn't mind being headhuntet by Ed Stratton 8)

Numanoid wrote:Yeah, that would be nice, wouldn't mind being headhuntet by Ed Stratton 8)
King of the Deal,
I want to give credit where credit is due. :tu:
Thanks again for finding and posting the deals. :clap:
Best to just ignore the detractor. :lol:

Uncle E wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:Wasn't Softube's Volume 1 recently on a better sale than you can get it for now? Or really the question is, what was the best price on Volume 1 since release?
The current price is the lowest price so far.
Thank you very much, that's exactly what I wanted to know but couldn't remember.

Numanoid wrote: I like posting deals, and the deals thread is a neat way to collect them all.

I don't see a big problem with posting deals from newsletters
^^^ This.
I happily unsubscribed most newsletters 'cause Num's the word.

Fleer wrote:
Numanoid wrote: I like posting deals, and the deals thread is a neat way to collect them all.

I don't see a big problem with posting deals from newsletters
^^^ This.
I happily unsubscribed most newsletters 'cause Num's the word.
+1
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

I am also in the Thank You Numanoid camp.
Play it by ear

Uncle E wrote:
Paulnz wrote:Hi Uncle E,

How long is the BFD3 upgrade from BFD Eco offer on for?

Also are you doing the Izotope RX6 Elements upgrade from the plugin pack?
The BFD3 Upgrade from BFD Eco ends this Sunday, May 30.

I'll ask iZotope about the Elements upgrade. The RX 6 Standard Upgrade from RX Plugin Pack is $167 after coupon code "Group".
Great; thanks Uncle E :tu:

+1

I get most of the emails as well. And I don't have time to read them all. So doing a quick read through all of Num's posts saves me a lot of time.

Though you all are costing me a lot of money LOL! :borg:

[Waynes World]I am not worthy, I am not worthy[/Waynes World]

So maybe I am King of the Deals after all 8)

O, but you are. And lady Murnau is your estranged spouse of yore.

I ran into an issue with a Tracktion purchase at JRR.

When you buy Waverazor through JRR you get a full-price discount code that you have to use at the Tracktion Marketplace in order to make the actual purchase with Tracktion. That is not completely unusual, a couple of companies do it that way. What is unusual, however, is that Tracktion charges an additional transaction fee of 3.95$ o top of the purchase you already made. That is somewhat unethical imho.

I did purchase the plug at JRR. Why do I have to pay additional to gain access to my purchase? Am I the only one who had that issue? Not a biggie since it is only 4 bucks. Annoying, still.

Edit: Tracktion is refunding the charge. Apparently, I ended up on the "wrong" order page (whatever that means).
Last edited by mgw38 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Uncle E wrote:
Paulnz wrote:Hi Uncle E,

How long is the BFD3 upgrade from BFD Eco offer on for?

Also are you doing the Izotope RX6 Elements upgrade from the plugin pack?
The BFD3 Upgrade from BFD Eco ends this Sunday, May 30.

I'll ask iZotope about the Elements upgrade. The RX 6 Standard Upgrade from RX Plugin Pack is $167 after coupon code "Group".
You probably answered this already, but how long is the iZotope sale on for? Still trying to decide if I really need the RX 6 upgrade. I have the plugin pack. And enough others that will get me the crossgrade price. But really? I am so-so on iZotope. It always seems to crash my sessions.

Heard during a Deal Anonymous reunion:

Host:"Please present yourself to the group"

- "My name is Numanoid. I'm a deal finder and a compulsive deal poster. I post deals, everyday, I can't stop it. Even 10% off or 1$ off, I have to post the deals. I have a cult of followers, so I have to continue posting deals. When I was at my worst, I was posting all the Zero-G deals. I'm getting better now, but I'm broke from buying the deals I keep posting."

Host:"Everyone, say hi to Numanoid and let him continue post the good deals so that everyone here can benefit".

That is one way of looking at it of course.

But to me it is a quick game, somebody else would get a quick diversion by loading up Solitaire or MineSweeper, I like posting a deal.

What saddens me is that everybody seems to have it in for Zero-G. Of course they do lots of sale, but their stuff is gold for the most part.

Those not owning Analogue 2 Digital Vol 1+2. It is old but so fundamental, it is compulsory homework, you need to study it.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”