Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kalamata Kid wrote:
W23 wrote:OK, you just GOTTA get Blackhole. JrrShop has a little extra discount too. I really like both Incipit, and I just pulled the trigger on Litote, so I just can't say much about it. Blackhole for 47 (or less) is a MUST HAVE. The InEar Display guy would probably even agree with me.
I see your and c_voltage point of view. I already have a few other reverb and delays.
Blackhole was on sale during Christmas and from JRR could be had for $42 same as now.
Well I passed it up then due to budgetary constraints to limit my GAS.

Thanks for you advice. Perhaps some beautiful young lady will rent my body $42
and another one for $39 and this way I will get both deals.

I am waiting!
You should keep in mind that Blackhole not only great reverb with one of most beautiful sounding tails on market (though unfortunately with some restrictions by lenght of tail - freeze not considered, in this case), but imo what primarily - very good multi-fx due to his ribbon controller. And with all this - very low cpu usage.

c_voltage wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:
W23 wrote:OK, you just GOTTA get Blackhole. JrrShop has a little extra discount too. I really like both Incipit, and I just pulled the trigger on Litote, so I just can't say much about it. Blackhole for 47 (or less) is a MUST HAVE. The InEar Display guy would probably even agree with me.
I see your and c_voltage point of view. I already have a few other reverb and delays.
Blackhole was on sale during Christmas and from JRR could be had for $42 same as now.
Well I passed it up then due to budgetary constraints to limit my GAS.

Thanks for you advice. Perhaps some beautiful young lady will rent my body $42
and another one for $39 and this way I will get both deals.

I am waiting!
You should keep in mind that Blackhole not only great reverb with one of most beautiful sounding tails on market (though unfortunately with some restrictions by lenght of tail - freeze not considered, in this case), but imo what primarily - very good multi-fx due to his ribbon controller. And with all this - very low cpu usage.
Lucky me! I just had a beautiful young woman pay $40 to abuse me sexually.
BTW I have the Brooklyn bridge available for $40 just in case a beautiful young woman fails to show up and pay $40 to abuse me sexually.

I pulled the trigger on Blackhole. :party:
Got till the 19th for Litote and Incipit -50% sale.

Thanks to all for the push!

With all the money I am saving why am I not getting richer?

I can't believe no one is talking about the Plugin alliance Vertigo VSM-3 sale. From my understanding this thing is the cat's meow! We got until 11:59 PST! I'll be getting it tonight. Love the demo and what it does to the drums!

systmu wrote:I can't believe no one is talking about the Plugin alliance Vertigo VSM-3 sale. From my understanding this thing is the cat's meow! We got until 11:59 PST! I'll be getting it tonight. Love the demo and what it does to the drums!
just bought it with my 50$ coupon ending paying just 29$ for it! real bargain!

oops
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Win one year of free subscription to Slate Digital Everything Bundle

T-verb for $71 - is it worth it?

It's not quite at the "No-Brainer" price yet for me. There's a video with a guy using it on a piano. No real reverb until it gets loud. It is actually a cool concept and sounds good. Anyone have it and love it?

Waiting 'till it's under $50.

systmu wrote:I can't believe no one is talking about the Plugin alliance Vertigo VSM-3 sale. From my understanding this thing is the cat's meow! We got until 11:59 PST! I'll be getting it tonight. Love the demo and what it does to the drums!
bx_subsynth is also discounted as the same price.

Edit: ...when combined in the cart with other plugins (green screamer, vsm-3) then subsynth appeared at $79

- deleted, joke was too crass for a new father -
Last edited by Uncle E on Tue May 16, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wonder what happened to Uncle E.
He used to have a drier sense of humor. Maybe fatherhood brought some absurdity ...

Fleer wrote:I wonder what happened to Uncle E.
He used to have a drier sense of humor. Maybe fatherhood brought some absurdity ...
Loopy with sleep depravation. Have I mentioned that we had another baby?

Congrats Eric!!

Uncle E wrote:Have I mentioned that we had another baby?
Baby JRR :tu:

Uncle E wrote:- deleted, joke was too crass for a new father -
Welcome to the club Uncle E...#2 jsut arrived...5 weeks. Have fun with those nappies/diapers/poo's! :help:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”