Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:
Numanoid April 13 wrote:Save 80% on both of the Kontakt Player Drum Direktor instruments, both costing just $29: FNK-4 and CINEMATIK

https://www.thelooploft.com/search?q=drum+direktor

But wait, there is more: In addition, customers will receive FREE upgrades when the 2.0 versions are released later this month!
A couple of weeks late, but The Loop Loft made good on their promise, I got the link for Cinematik V2 today :)

I even got free upgrade to FNK-4 V2, even though I bought that several months ago :hyper:
It was supposed to be like this. It's just that it was confusing at first, it seemed only for recent buyers.

Uncle E wrote:
Fleer wrote:I wonder what happened to Uncle E.
He used to have a drier sense of humor. Maybe fatherhood brought some absurdity ...
Loopy with sleep depravation. Have I mentioned that we had another baby?
Congratulations Eric!

Now I'm waiting for your new "Sleepless deals" in the Baby JRR shop!

Ryan99 wrote:It was supposed to be like this. It's just that it was confusing at first, it seemed only for recent buyers.
I am happy.

For some reason the Instrument folder in FNK-4 v1 is super huge (672MB), v2 version fixes that so the whole instrument is now just over 700 MB (it was 1.28GB in v1)

Omkar wrote:"Beatskillz presents MAX1 - Get our Newest Plugin for FREE!
Nice, but a downer that a user has to be online on the DAW computer in order to get the serial

Positive Grid Pro Series EQ free for 24 hours.

For anyone unfamiliar with how PG stuff works, when you install the plugins click on the Upgrade button in the plugin and login to your PG account. This will authorise the plugin. You can verify this by clicking on Settings -> App Information and looking at the Licence Tier. It should say Desktop rather than Demo.

In this case, you have to do this for all 3 EQ plugins.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote:Positive Grid Pro Series EQ free for 24 hours.

For anyone unfamiliar with how PG stuff works, when you install the plugins click on the Upgrade button in the plugin and login to your PG account. This will authorise the plugin. You can verify this by clicking on Settings -> App Information and looking at the Licence Tier. It should say Desktop rather than Demo.

Thanks for the info :tu:

I got a link from PG about the steps: https://help.positivegrid.com/hc/en-us/ ... /202797405

Hi guys,

I'm wondering what the best way to purchase Komplete 11 Ultimate would be if I want to buy it within the next few months. I know that NI normally do a summer sale, but I think it's not sure whether it'll be an update / upgrade sale or the full version. I have just received a 100 EUR coupon for the regular Komplete 11, so I'm wondering whether it would be a good to get Komplete 11 now and then wait for the summer sale to upgrade to ultimate 11. What do you think or is there possibly another better way to get ultimate for less?

sprnva wrote:Positive Grid Pro Series EQ free for 24 hours.

Thanks, do you know whether you need to authorize these within 24hrs or just download them now and authorize later?
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:Thanks, do you know whether you need to authorize these within 24hrs or just download them now and authorize later?
Based on the mail I got from PG I think it is valid for "life"
Dear Valued Positive Grid User,
Below is the list of licenses you have purchased.
These licenses were registered in your account : XXXXXXXX@gmail.com
You can simply activate them by following the steps.
Product name License tier
Pro Series EQ Standard
So license in my account, means it will be there.

I don't care for positive grid. Good products, not the best company to deal with.

My sob story is that my license for desktop is oblivion since they can't be contacted because they don't pay attention (I had an email account deleted and thought I had resolved with a confirmation from them, and it still won't work and they won't get back to me)

Oh well, it's not like I don't have 60 other options :lol:

incubus wrote:I don't care for positive grid. Good products, not the best company to deal with.

My sob story is that my license for desktop is oblivion since they can't be contacted because they don't pay attention (I had an email account deleted and thought I had resolved with a confirmation from them, and it still won't work and they won't get back to me)

Oh well, it's not like I don't have 60 other options :lol:
That's terrible. Well, I'll stay away from them then if that's the case. Customer service matters. And in this case it matters in the reverse. They just lost a sale to me because of it. Hope they learn and improve from this.

Their sales also suck. They never discount very much. So I've been waiting until they care enough to offer us customers an attractive discount.

Like you said, there are a TON of other options and I own most others now because they have better prices and better customer support.

Guy I don't really understand i had problems and the team was responsive and ask me to send them a lot of stuff to debug their plugin! they are still working on it!

Speaking of companies products I still don't own because they never give good enough discounts on sales, here's a few:

UVI I'd buy their stuff if they'd get some 50% discounts or better. Been waiting... Interested in the Vintage Vault for about $250 or less. And their newer products too if 50% off or more.

Sonnox - Still too expensive even when on sale. Bring it down guys. The stuff is getting long in the tooth anyway. I only want it because it was once a standard and it'd complete my collection. Not because I need it at all.

UAD - OMG. WAY overpriced plugins. Nice stuff. Tops actually. But way overpriced. And I'm not liking the limited number of plugins that can be run simultaneously. With native CPU power climbing every two years I'm actually getting away from UAD because the DSP is so expensive and limited. No thanks. Bring it down guys. Even with $50 off coupons, it's still excessive.

Spitfire Audio - Great stuff. Love it. Still haven't bought anything even with my 30% off edu voucher codes. Other stuff just keeps going on sale from other vendors and bumps these guys to the back of the line every month. So I keep waiting.

Audiobro LASS Lite 2 strings - These are old now. Still want them though even though I own better libs already. Worth it to me for $99. They need to get this added to vstbuzz or audioplugin.deals here soon for $99. Otherwise I'll keep waiting forever.

Share yours.

I buy a lot of Spitfire - but just their $3 lab stuff. All goes to charity so it is good. And the sounds are different. But the rest? Yeah, too high.

My problem is, I really don't need anything. So anything that isn't at least 60% off and amazing? Probably will never buy.

I agree with your list and add the following:

And for me? I will add VSL products. I bought the SE Percussion. Because is isn't Kontakt, i tend to forget I have it. I'm sure the player is great, but it is another player to learn that is different from all the other ones.

The other one is Altiverb. Although I want it? I could never justify that price for just a reverb. Even on sale, it is too much.

Numanoid wrote:If you haven't used code FIRSTORDER before at Zero-G, that code will take $20 off any title over $30
Seems the new website has taken it's toll, the offer for newbies is now down to $15

https://zero-g.co.uk/account/login

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”