Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Caine123 wrote:1. is the crossgrade for syntronik not with a discount avaiable at JRR shop?
Sorry, they're not allowing us to discount while it is a pre-order. Once it is released, I imagine they will allow it but then the price will be $299 for the full version and $149 for the crossgrade.

Fleer wrote:
tetmusic wrote:4 Boom sfx libraries for $99 at audioplugin.deals - https://audioplugin.deals/
Schweeeeet :tu:
BOOM libraries are top-notch and usually out of my price range, but not this time!...

W23 wrote:
systmu wrote:
W23 wrote:The last thing I need I another synth but, I just picked up Waves Codex for $21.90 at Audio Deluxe. How could I say no?
How is that? Worth the $22? How is the sound quality?? Compared to serum?
I bought it via smart phone at work. I'll let you know. I understand that it is quite good. Maybe not a Serum or an Icarus but, good!
So yeah, the Codex is very nice indeed. It sounds good! The GUI could be larger but, it's not eye straining or anything. They also managed to fit everything on one screen. I feel as though my 22 dollars was well spent. There is maybe a few hours left on that 24 hour sale.

Posted this in both the deals and T-racks group buy.

IK T-Racks on sale at Guitar Center and Musicians Friend for 25% off. These qualify for the group buy which is currently at 4 for the price of one.

$119.99 (reg $159.99)

- Lurssen Mastering Console

$112.49 (reg $149.99)

- Master EQ 432

$93.74 ($124.99 Level)

- Stealth Limiter
- EQ PA
- EQ PB
- EQ PG
- EQ 73
- EQ 81
- Precision Comp/Limiter
- Bus Compressor
- White Channel
- British Channel

$74.99 ($99.99 Level)

- Black 76 Limiting Amplifier
- White 2A Leveling Amplifier
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
- Quad Comp
- Quad Lim
- Quad Image

$56.24 ($79.99 Level) (almost 30% off since they sell them for $74.99)

- Saturator X
- Tape Echo
- De-Esser
- Brickwall Limiter
- Linear Phase Equalizer
- Opto Compressor
- CSR Hall Reverb
- CSR Plate Reverb

$52.49 (reg $69.99)

- Mic Room

$37.49 ($49.99 Level)

- CSR Room Reverb
- CSR Inverse Reverb
- Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer

Nice post :tu:

Yes codex is very nice. I picked it up. I actually like it very much. Sounds great and easy to use!!! $22 no brainer

Postby bwattsup; Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:57 am
Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.
Posted this in both the deals and T-racks group buy.
thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! :D

Fleer wrote:Nice post :tu:

Thanks! Also helped me to sort them all out in list form. :hihi:
raintalk wrote:thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! :D
No problem! :D

The Audio Deluxe deal for Waves Codex is now expired but, I just got an email from Best Service still offering it for $29 for the next couple of days.

It still shows as "on sale" for $29,- on the WAVES site ?!?

edit.: ...and also still on the Audio Deluxe site ...!?!

I was able to pick up Waves Codex, just this morning, about an hour ago, from Audio Deluxe for: $21.90.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Nobdi wrote:It still shows as "on sale" for $29,- on the WAVES site ?!?

edit.: ...and also still on the Audio Deluxe site ...!?!

Oh they got me AGAIN with that "24 hours only" pitch. Those bastards! :P

Fleer wrote:Thanks for both freebies (Regroover and Riff 100) :tu:
That too.

In talking with plugin-alliance's support I've been able to confirm that it takes a 'total spend' of $600 to start receiving $50 coupons.

I'm at $550 or so now. So pretty close.

And considering I own 35 plugins from them, I think I've done pretty well. Super shopper medal award winner it seems to me. :)

Thank you to PA for your awesome sales that keep me buying more and more. Unlike others who still don't understand giving great value to get value. I'll keep spending with those who do offer me more compelling offers. You rock PA!

Rational wrote:In talking with plugin-alliance's support I've been able to confirm that it takes a 'total spend' of $600 to start receiving $50 coupons.

I'm at $550 or so now. So pretty close.

And considering I own 35 plugins from them, I think I've done pretty well. Super shopper medal award winner it seems to me. :)

Thank you to PA for your awesome sales that keep me buying more and more. Unlike others who still don't understand giving great value to get value. I'll keep spending with those who do offer me more compelling offers. You rock PA!
Whoa, this is a very useful information :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”