Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is the Waves Brauer auto-panner thread:
viewtopic.php?p=6810763

nicksohn wrote:Audified invalve effects is on sale now.
Tempting... Any good?
haven't tried the invalve line, but I personally like all of their free and limited-time free stuffs. I have:
-amplion free
-GK amplification free
-STA enhancer
-STA delay

Musical Gym wrote:This bundle is supposed to be 70% off according to main page slide show, but product page lists full bundle price.
https://www.kontakthub.com/bundle/ABC-Bundle/
I think it was to run until the end of June, but I guess they pulled it and forgot to update the sale slide.
Seems that this is back to the sales price.

Edit: it was back on sale for a short time but it seems that this was a glitch, they took it off again.

Edit 2: ... and it is back on sale ... supposedly until June 30.
Last edited by mgw38 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Thank God a mod finally stepped in and posted something about the nonsense. I for one am tired of the petty back and forth (by anyone and between anyone) and look forward to all of us just not hitting the submit button after typing something immature. I can do without it.

Now back to the GAS addiction! :)

And welcome back Num. Looking forward to your sales posts again so I can spend money I shouldn't be. :)

You've caught some great sales for us over the years that I know I would have missed otherwise. I appreciate it. Keep 'em coming.

And while we're at it, let's get Hans25 back in here too, yet another one of those great sale scavengers.

LGK_Dude wrote:Just tried the demo for Overloud Dopamine and this thing sounds noticeably better than my usual suspects for this type of thing (Exciters, EQ, Saturation) especially on vocals, but I dont know if I can justify the price as an artist and not a professional mixer. Do Overloud ever have better sales, or are they the type of company that only have intro sales and thats it? If this was priced in the $50 range it would have been a no brainer. Any chance it will eventually get there?
Hi. I've not noticed Overloud do ANY deep discount sales ever. I could be wrong about that. But that's why I don't own ANY Overloud products yet. They just don't ever discount enough for me to buy yet. They're another one of those companies losing out on potential purchases because they aren't offering attractive prices.

I do however like their sound quality and think it's some great stuff. Really liked their TH3 guitar distortion years ago and always wanted to purchase it but even when they did have an annual sale it wasn't much. Not enough for me to pull the trigger. They keep coming out with some nice products though.

Maybe one day they'll wise up and discount 50-60%+ and I'll finally buy.

Overloud regularly offers 40% off.

I seem to only remember the 40% off like once a year. And even then it was still way over priced stuff compared to the rest of the market. But thanks for clarifying they offer sales more frequently than I was noticing.

Also, their new Tapedesk and EQ84 are way high in comparison to the competition. TH3 is $249 at full price. So even at 40% off it's still way high. It's late in the game to be releasing a tape and EQ emulation of these at those prices no matter how good.

I particularly like their VKFX for keys.

shidostrife wrote:
Tempting... Any good?
haven't tried the invalve line, but I personally like all of their free and limited-time free stuffs. I have:
-amplion free
-GK amplification free
-STA enhancer
-STA delay
Demoed it. Bought it! :D

Hey UncleE - sent you a PM yesterday. :) No rush, just wanted to make sure you got it.
Last edited by LGK_Dude on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Is there a difference between the STA Preamp and this "Inline" preamp - besides the GUI? Not STA V2, but the original.
Last edited by LGK_Dude on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

nicksohn wrote:
shidostrife wrote:
Tempting... Any good?
-amplion free
-GK amplification free
-STA enhancer
-STA delay
damn, now you're giving me the GAS as well :evil:

shidostrife wrote:
nicksohn wrote:
shidostrife wrote:
Tempting... Any good?
-amplion free
-GK amplification free
-STA enhancer
-STA delay
damn, now you're giving me the GAS as well :evil:
I have several saturation plugins, but nothinfg like these.
For me, preamp plugin is worth the 20bux alone, so i bought it! :)

Uncle E Melodyne Assistant from Essential upgrade is still at the usual price. Any chance of a deal here?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”