Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sprnva wrote:I think there are some Windows options. You have to look for a tool that can handle 4GB+ zip files.
All you need to extract Music Tech downloaded zip file is Universal Extractor. It is free, and doesn't even have to be installed:

https://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=641

Uncle E wrote:
The crossgrade price is stellar. Even the full version is at a good price, lower than when we did an exclusive sale with them on it.
will you carry the upgrade/crossgrade ?

N/M I checked some hours ago and there was nothing on JRR now it's just there...

Many of the MusicTech DVD zips contain folders and or files that aren't legal under Windows (folders ending in spaces, colons in files names) in addition to requiring the Universal Extractor Numanoid linked to to unzip them at all. So don't be surprised if after you extract the files you end up with things that are very difficult to delete or move or work with.
-Matt

msorrels wrote:Many of the MusicTech DVD zips contain folders and or files that aren't legal under Windows (folders ending in spaces, colons in files names) in addition to requiring the Universal Extractor Numanoid linked to to unzip them at all. So don't be surprised if after you extract the files you end up with things that are very difficult to delete or move or work with.
Not in my experience (on Windows 7). After extracting with UE everything in the zip folder seems OK.

What I know with experience from WinRar is that there can be problems with icon files.

Do you know when XLN is selling Addictive Trigger for a special price?

autodafe wrote:will you carry the upgrade/crossgrade ?

N/M I checked some hours ago and there was nothing on JRR now it's just there...
It has a 15% discount in cart now but we may have to change it to 10%.

mementus wrote:Do you know when XLN is selling Addictive Trigger for a special price?
They haven't told us about any upcoming sales

Uncle E wrote:
mementus wrote:Do you know when XLN is selling Addictive Trigger for a special price?
They haven't told us about any upcoming sales
Hey Uncle E, if possible, could you drop me a PM when XLN Addictive Trigger will be OFF?
If you can't, no problem, thank you anyway.
:phones:

Uncle E wrote:

Sweet price, $125 with code group :tu:

sprnva wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:I also get Music Tech. Half of their digital DVD's won't open. Something about how We Transfer zips them. I have tried multiple programs to unzip, but most of them don't work. And you can only go back 5 issues.
Because they zip up the whole DVD contents, the zips can often be larger than 4GB which causes issues for alot of unzippers.

On a Mac these can be unpacked no problem and IIRC that's where they're made so they may be unaware of the issue.

I think there are some Windows options. You have to look for a tool that can handle 4GB+ zip files.
I was told 7 zip would work and it does for some of it. But it is not really good.
Numanoid wrote:
sprnva wrote:I think there are some Windows options. You have to look for a tool that can handle 4GB+ zip files.
All you need to extract Music Tech downloaded zip file is Universal Extractor. It is free, and doesn't even have to be installed:

https://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=641
Thanks I will try this. It has been very frustrating. I wonder if I can download them onto my old iBook. It still works but was totally useless for music. And for a PC-girl, it is totally useless for most everything else too!

Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:

Really sweet! Uncle E, I love you! :love:

Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:

So, Halion Symphony Orchestra for $50 or Miroslav 2 for $125?

Nobdi wrote::D lol - That part was about the German Beat mag and not CM. I doubt that anyone on this planet would buy a Beat instead of a CM ;-) (not even in Germany) :D
A Beat mag subscription comes with some decent plugs like a few nice commercial TAL and Tone2 though, right?

Russell Grand wrote:A Beat mag subscription comes with some decent plugs like a few nice commercial TAL and Tone2 though, right?
A first time "jahresabo" subscriber can select a gift based on what is available at the time.

In addition Dune Beat version, u-he Beatzille are usually found on their DVDs, but there are no exclusive Tone2 or TAL plugs as far as I know, available to subscribers.

Strobe 2 is heavily discounted on jrrshop. Sounds really good to me but I don't think I can trust myself anymore lol. What do you guys think?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”