Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes but it doesn't come (did check spam folder)

systmu wrote:Are you signed up for their newsletter? Damnit I used mine on dent earlier this month i would of saved it for VSC2 if I knew. So transparent. hmm anyone have any vouchers left? Maybe working out a deal or swap at a later month?
My voucher was in the July promo email I got on the 4th - which also mentioned the Vertigo/Millennia flash sale at the bottom :wink:

jasco wrote:
systmu wrote:Are you signed up for their newsletter? Damnit I used mine on dent earlier this month i would of saved it for VSC2 if I knew. So transparent. hmm anyone have any vouchers left? Maybe working out a deal or swap at a later month?
My voucher was in the July promo email I got on the 4th - which also mentioned the Vertigo/Millennia flash sale at the bottom :wink:
Just checked the email I got on 4th with my voucher and theres no mention of it
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
jasco wrote:
They send an email with all the sales of the month, then at the end of the month, all sales are back together.

Ryan99 wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
jasco wrote:
They send an email with all the sales of the month, then at the end of the month, all sales are back together.
Apologies, just discovered the email was clipped so the flash bundle was hidden :dog:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

@Uncle E : how long will the pianoteq promo last ? I can't find no info on their website. :shrug:

Uncle, do you know if I can get manual links for Vocalise 2 instead of using Continuata which crashes my pc?

Musical Gym wrote:Uncle, do you know if I can get manual links for Vocalise 2 instead of using Continuata which crashes my pc?
I'll ask Heavyocity.

Musical Gym wrote:Uncle, do you know if I can get manual links for Vocalise 2 instead of using Continuata which crashes my pc?
http://www.continuata.net/manual_links.php

copy your code their and it should generate manual links , it can also be that they are sending it via e-mail .

Thanks guys

I guess Pianoteq never puts the Stage version on sale, do they? And 30% is pretty much as low as I've seen it.

When I tried it out, I actually liked their "free" pianos better than most of the regular ones. Probably because I have most of the regular ones by others. But you can't get the "free" without owning the player. :(

Try the (officially endorsed) Grotrian and Blüthner.
You'll be blown away by their playability.

PluginDiscounts today:
- Waves J37 Tape $24.99 (reg: $299)
- Waves RS56 Passive EQ $32.70 (reg: $249)
- Use Voucher for extra discount: CK901
Total: $53.08

What a steal! I liked the saturation and FX possibilities of J37, and the RS56 was great at opening up mixes and has a very unique algorithm (all boosts in it are done by lowering everything except the "boosted" band). The RS56 is one of my favorite EQs now. Gets quick and clear results.

A few other plugins from the Abbey Road collection are on sale too, so check them too, but these ones had the lowest no-brainer prices out of the AR plugins I didn't already have.

Fleer wrote:Try the (officially endorsed) Grotrian and Blüthner.
You'll be blown away by their playability.
LOL! I didn't mean their pianos weren't great. Just that I have so many pianos already that sound just as great. And how many Steinway D's do you need?

About a year ago I tested all sorts of pianos and read on reviews on them all. I think that's when I ended up with Imperfect Samples Steinway Walnut. But I never liked the sound until I got PSP's Piano Verb Pro. And though I liked the Pianoteq pianos, they didn't sound all that much better - at least on my system.

What's a Grotrian? That one I don't think I own.....

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”