Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Harry_HH wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
pekbro wrote:The Floppytron is pretty awesome, but their website sucks...
I was unable to get a hold of the correct Rubik font to make it readable.

Bought it anyway, quite happy with it.

-Cheers
It is also available at Kontakthub.com
This is not a very good advice - buying by Kontak.hub you loose big deal of the sale. They add tax, which Sampleso doesn´t.

P.s. The Floppytron is one of coolest little thing for a long time. Kontakt instruments have really got better and taken a big step forward during the past 3 years. :tu:
Sale price on Kontakthub is identical and depending where you are you do not get charged tax.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
pekbro wrote:The Floppytron is pretty awesome, but their website sucks...
I was unable to get a hold of the correct Rubik font to make it readable.

Bought it anyway, quite happy with it.

-Cheers
It is also available at Kontakthub.com
This is not a very good advice - buying by Kontak.hub you loose big deal of the sale. They add tax, which Sampleso doesn´t.

P.s. The Floppytron is one of coolest little thing for a long time. Kontakt instruments have really got better and taken a big step forward during the past 3 years. :tu:
Sale price on Kontakthub is identical and depending where you are you do not get charged tax.
Yeah, but as said, Sampleso won't charge tax. Saved me 24 % comparing to the Kontakthub - and most countries are inside the VAT 15-30 %.

If you are interested in offloading your PA voucher for a couple of $, drop me a PM.

Edit: voucher received, thanks!!
Last edited by mgw38 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

from pluginboutique's newsletter, neutron elements is going to be on sale for $29 from 18-21 August. Seems they're going Waves' route.

Man, I hope RX elements comes next, have been eyeing that one since a while ago.

shidostrife wrote:from pluginboutique's newsletter, neutron elements is going to be on sale for $29 from 18-21 August. Seems they're going Waves' route.

Man, I hope RX elements comes next, have been eyeing that one since a while ago.
RX Elements is on sale here
https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/RX6E-120/ ... ements-esd
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

khanyz wrote:
shidostrife wrote:from pluginboutique's newsletter, neutron elements is going to be on sale for $29 from 18-21 August. Seems they're going Waves' route.

OMG THANK YOU!

khanyz wrote:

Is that a physical item? It's charging me £19.99 for delivery.

^ It's ESD so shouldn't be. UK delivery is £0, but looks like non-UK isn't so I would contact them.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

random451 wrote:
khanyz wrote:

Is that a physical item? It's charging me £19.99 for delivery.
I would wait till next week. The chance to get this for $29 is not bad.

antithesist wrote:Biome_Digital
faun2500
alvfaria
PatchAdamz
toby
SteveWZ
Fleer

Kidding about one... to the others: you're fired!

Note that the first two are both biohazard digitalis.

Recommend all foe the first six... might have more, but that pretty much cleaned up from page 700 on.

It was fun, too!
Yeah man, now I know exactly what you're talking about. I ended up using the foe button for the first time ever. Much cleaner now. Fleer I have no problem with. He must be the one you're kidding about. Shame on toby because Black Octopus Sound is a totally valid company that shouldn't feel the need to resort to flashing lights in order to receive attention.

Uncle E is the bomb BTW. He's a huge staple in the Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat) thread. I look forward to anything he posts.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Is Neutron Elements worth it? I passed on Ozone Elements because it looked too rigid and un-tweakable.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Orbit-50 wrote:
antithesist wrote:Biome_Digital
faun2500
alvfaria
PatchAdamz
toby
SteveWZ
Fleer

Kidding about one... to the others: you're fired!

Note that the first two are both biohazard digitalis.

Recommend all foe the first six... might have more, but that pretty much cleaned up from page 700 on.

It was fun, too!
Yeah man, now I know exactly what you're talking about. I ended up using the foe button for the first time ever. Much cleaner now. Fleer I have no problem with. He must be the one you're kidding about. Shame on toby because Black Octopus Sound is a totally valid company that shouldn't feel the need to resort to flashing lights in order to receive attention.

Uncle E is the bomb BTW. He's a huge staple in the Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat) thread. I look forward to anything he posts.
Yup, got most of those on Foe too but then I'm not interested in samples or presets, I'm sure the n00bs love them
Amazon: why not use an alternative

there are some exceptional sound designers that don't spam (not the I've seen, anyway). Electric Himalaya, Xenos, soundsdivine, the unfinished, stawczyk, Goldbaby, luftrum, etc.

I own a couple of Biome_Digitals Kontakt libs. They are not bad. But that dev is going totally over the top when it comes to marketing, in this day and age less is usually more.

Wusik also need to learn that

All good points.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”