Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ah, gotcha - sorry for the false hope.

michaeltn86 wrote:I just received an email from Musician Friend. it states 25% off selected items.

any chance a fellow American user can check if it's possible to buy the Native Instruments KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE Upgrade with that (probably u need to chat or phone call)?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audi ... 8000000000
No, the 25% off code doesn't work for it.

Gribs wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
rockin1 wrote:
Uncle E wrote:The free Galaxy X-FX goes until November 30, maybe even longer if we still have some left.
I missed the information about this deal. Where Can I find it?
Add Galaxy X-FX to your cart along with any order totaling $95 and above, you'll receive it free:

https://www.jrrshop.com/best-service-galaxy-x-fx
Well that is sort of a bummer. I bought a whole bunch of Softube modular stuff + Heartbeat last weekend :’(

I guess I will watch for other stuff that interests me to go on sale.
Guess i missed it too just few days with my order.....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Fleer wrote:Hope you get it solved quickly, Uncle E
Thanks! We're migrating to a new host now and may be up in a few hours.

Gribs wrote:Well that is sort of a bummer. I bought a whole bunch of Softube modular stuff + Heartbeat last weekend :’(

Please PM me your order number and I'll send Galaxy X-FX to you when the site is up and running again.

Caine123 wrote:Guess i missed it too just few days with my order.....
Please PM me your order number and I'll send it to you.

If anyone wants to buy Waldorf but can't because our site is down, please PM me which you want and I'll order extras for you. Our last opportunity to buy at the sale prices is tonight at 3:00am.

Uncle E wrote:
Gribs wrote:Well that is sort of a bummer. I bought a whole bunch of Softube modular stuff + Heartbeat last weekend :’(

Please PM me your order number and I'll send Galaxy X-FX to you when the site is up and running again.
Uncle E, can I also do the same?

The Harrison Mixbus offer is pretty attractive. If you don't have that yet, it is worth a look imho. Not the most beautiful GUI (it has Ardour under the hood) but everything else is top. Really nice DAW for mixing.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Seems like a slow week in sales/discount land. Must be the calm before the Black Friday storm :)

Uncle E wrote:

Oh wow, sweet! Thank you :)

It sucks that your site is down. It is the worst possible time.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

On a positive note, the new server so far seems to be much faster and more stable than our previous server ever was.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Seems like a slow week in sales/discount land. Must be the calm before the Black Friday storm :)
Just got a big email from AudioDeluxe. I'm guessing the rest of the big retailers will be on the way soon.

Uncle E wrote:On a positive note, the new server so far seems to be much faster and more stable than our previous server ever was.
it's a definite improvement from a user's perspective - silver linings and all that.

Uncle E wrote:On a positive note, the new server so far seems to be much faster and more stable than our previous server ever was.

That's good news because I always thought your site was slower than most.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”