Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Plugin Boutique seems to have put a 50% less offer on the required spending we need to get a token. Earlier today for me it was £24.50, now it's £12.25. Does anyone know if the $1 Vacuum Pro deal is ONLY via the PB Reward token or is there a deal coming tomorrow that will only cost me $1?

MogwaiBoy wrote:$70 for me to trade up to the Soundtoys bundle.

Heads up - I currently have:
Tremolator (free), Sie-Q (free), Little Radiator / PrimalTap / Plate / Little Microshift / Little Alterboy / Devil-Loc (all free giveaways) and EchoBoy Jr (paid half price on sale awhile back).

That is quite generous considering I've only actually bought 1 plugin.
I have
Tremolator 5
Sie-Q 5
Little Plate 5

Best I got was $190. A bit too much for me to spend.
At $70 I would be a buyer!

MogwaiBoy wrote:$70 for me to trade up to the Soundtoys bundle.

Heads up - I currently have:
Tremolator (free), Sie-Q (free), Little Radiator / PrimalTap / Plate / Little Microshift / Little Alterboy / Devil-Loc (all free giveaways) and EchoBoy Jr (paid half price on sale awhile back).

That is quite generous considering I've only actually bought 1 plugin.
Do they roll out a new freebie every BF?

I didn't really need another reverb, but I'll play around with it.

systmu wrote:Whats the deal with the flux bundle? Is it worth getting? $79 seems really cheap for what you are getting but what are we not getting? Can anyone who has experience comment?
Yes, it's worth it. If you look at the more expensive options, they're geared towards film/tv/post-production budgets with surround sound, etc.. You don't need that for most music production. If you do then get someone else to pay for it. =)

I'm pretty complete with the basics but this pack gave me wonderful, accurate metering, a frequency-based transient designer, a an adaptive creative dynamics processor, and a solid reverb, on top of very competent compressors, EQs, etc.. If you're starting from scratch this would be a great way to get set up.

jjj115 wrote:Plugin Boutique seems to have put a 50% less offer on the required spending we need to get a token. Earlier today for me it was £24.50, now it's £12.25. Does anyone know if the $1 Vacuum Pro deal is ONLY via the PB Reward token or is there a deal coming tomorrow that will only cost me $1?
That's weird.

Still looks like it's ~24 GBP for me to get a token. Wonder if it will correct by tomorrow? Planning to do my big PB purchases then. So far today I only bought the $6 BF bundle with the Soundspot plugins ... twice by accident because the site timed out the first time. :dog:

Deleted
Last edited by jjj115 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Any must have Big Fish Audio or SoniVox libraries? Currently running 70% and 80% off deals, respectively.

Also, BOOM is running a buy 2 get 1 free sale.
Last edited by j3tman on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

j3tman wrote:Any must have Big Fish Audio or SoniVox libraries? Currently running 70% and 80% off deals, respectively.
I'm thinking Vintage Rhythm as it's a Kontakt Player library and a good companion for my Vintage Strings. Only $50 or so.

Alsooo, UAD is running a new deal every day till 12/1 (I think they carry over though?). Currently 60% off Fairchild tube limiter.

A bunch of friends flip out over UAD plugs-- are there any stand outs? I'm sure they are all great but my bank account is already hating me right about now... lol.

AND-- if I'm believing my eyes-- Spitfire is running a sale through the weekend on Chamber Strings + Symphonic Strings + Symphonic Strings Evolution for $729. Chamber Strings alone normally runs $689. They're also doing 25% off individual libraries and up to 35% off of collections.

Does Spitfire EVER run sales?!

j3tman wrote:Any must have Big Fish Audio or SoniVox libraries? Currently running 70% and 80% off deals, respectively.

Also, BOOM is running a buy 2 get 1 free sale.
Big Fish is great. Looking at Funk Soul Horns 2.

Boom is awesome too and rarely have (decent) sales though occasionally you can find some at Sound-ideas dot com, and they did have a deal on AudioPlugins or VSTBuzz a couple of months ago.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

j3tman wrote:AND-- if I'm believing my eyes-- Spitfire is running a sale through the weekend on Chamber Strings + Symphonic Strings + Symphonic Strings Evolution for $729. Chamber Strings alone normally runs $689. They're also doing 25% off individual libraries and up to 35% off of collections.

Does Spitfire EVER run sales?!
Occasionally but this is a good one. If you are missing something that you want, now is the time to get it!

I'm not familiar with Boom -- looks like FX and cinematic sounds.
http://www.boomlibrary.com/boomlibrary/ ... cknovember

To add to my confustion, AIR just re-released a drum machine called BOOM.

telecharge wrote:I'm not familiar with Boom -- looks like FX and cinematic sounds.
http://www.boomlibrary.com/boomlibrary/ ... cknovember

To add to my confustion, AIR just re-released a drum machine called BOOM.

Correct. High quality stuff, and some of the bundles include construction kits with the elements they used to make the designed sounds.

I've had the Boom drum machine for years (it comes with pro tools). It's... fine.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Just a note on getting Liquid Music from WaveDNA. They currently have a 1/2 off offer so that Liquid Music can be had for $99, normally $199.

However! If you go over to Plugin Boutique you can get Liquid Rhythm for 80% off @ $19. That's the full product, not the intro version which is also priced at $19 currently from WaveDNA. Then you can head over to WaveDNA to get the LiquidRhythm to LiquidMusic upgrade for $49, total cost $68!
Last edited by ghettosynth on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”