Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I completely missed last year. Was there multiple freebies?

mutantdog wrote:I completely missed last year. Was there multiple freebies?
Last year was Ostinato Strings and EMP.

Due to the overwhelming success of the Ostinato Brass deal we have had some issues on the server earlier this evening.

These issues have resulted in some serial numbers being given to multiple people and some people getting multiple emails with different serial numbers. We will straighten all this out in the backend tonight.

Because of this we would like to ask everyone to use the serial number that is in their Sonokinetic User Account tomorrow, and not the one on the email receipt.

thank you so much for your understanding and your wonderful enthusiasm during this deal!

Sorry for the unplanned DDOS attack! :wink:

sonokinetic wrote:thank you so much for your understanding and your wonderful enthusiasm during this deal!
Thank you so much for another awesome freebie! :party:

FWIW, I ordered around 15 minutes ago. I didn't have any issues, received only 1 email, and the serial number matches what is in my account. :tu:

it seems like the mass attack has slowed down and there are still over 1000 left.

dzilizzi wrote:it seems like the mass attack has slowed down and there are still over 1000 left.
LOL! People gave up!

I got mines!

mgw38 wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:no need to panic, website has calmed down and there are still around 2000 left !!
1600 now. It was around 3100 when I picked up mine 90 minutes ago. That's 1000 claimed copies per hour. Wow! :o
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:no need to panic, website has calmed down and there are still around 2000 left !!
1600 now. It was around 3100 when I picked up mine 90 minutes ago. That's 1000 claimed copies per hour. Wow! :o

Got mine. Nearly had a heart attack on checkout when it said my account password was out of date and I should update it. :phew: Thanks Sonokinetic. Downloading ...
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Ostinato Brass Running out of time is there a code it shows a discount not free.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Boone777 wrote:Ostinato Brass Running out of time is there a code it shows a discount not free.
Free ones are gone now.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

There was a 100 left when I was trying to checkout. I tried like 4 times.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

mgw38 wrote:
Boone777 wrote:Ostinato Brass Running out of time is there a code it shows a discount not free.
Free ones are gone now.
They must have had more this year than last year, as I don't remember it lasting this long. :)

I love Sonokinetic! :tu:

Last edited by jjj115 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”