Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yellowmix wrote:
bojanboyss wrote:Having problems activating Vintage effects though. Activation just refuses to pop up on that one, probably gonna write to support
Seems to require Administrator privilege on Windows 10. I had to run my DAW as Admin for the activation to go through, otherwise it just sat there spinning for a half hour until I killed it.
Unfortunately running host as admin doesn't change anything :( Tried Reaper, Maschine, Vst host, Vst mini host for x32, vPlayer 2, Vegas edit 14. Didnt have problems with their other stuff.
Wrote to both Humble B. and Magix.

Fleer wrote:ADSR has everything from Echo Soundworks, including Evoxa, for $25.
Now that's a deal (only another 7 hours though).
Yep. I went for it, although I have like 4 of the packs already.
ESW rocks. Highly recommended. :tu:

bojanboyss wrote:
yellowmix wrote:
bojanboyss wrote:Having problems activating Vintage effects though. Activation just refuses to pop up on that one, probably gonna write to support
Seems to require Administrator privilege on Windows 10. I had to run my DAW as Admin for the activation to go through, otherwise it just sat there spinning for a half hour until I killed it.
Unfortunately running host as admin doesn't change anything :( Tried Reaper, Maschine, Vst host, Vst mini host for x32, vPlayer 2, Vegas edit 14. Didnt have problems with their other stuff.
I can only speak from Windows 7 and Ableton 8 32bit, but you can't move any of the vst install to another file, you have to copy and paste it, if you want it anyplace else. I keep all my vsts in my Native Instruments file so when I tried to move it without copy and pasting I got nothing. But once I did that, the activate popped up.

dzilizzi wrote:
Examigan wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Jazzaria wrote:Has anybody tried Roomer yet? https://www.jrrshop.com/nos-roomer

Saw the promotion for it but not much info aside from it being developed by a company that's made some decent audio hardware (mics, etc.). Not sure if the promotion is still valid, if it's actually been released or not, but curious on thoughts either way.
for a $50 plugin, it sounds pretty good.

that is the amount extra I spent on stuff I wouldn't have bought just to get the deal. Though I also got the free Galaxy X-Fx too. But the Propellerhead upgrade kind of covered that one. It has some different presets, like a pillow room and a closet, but also some big ones like diffuse hall and grand cathedral. I don't know that I would spend $200 for it, but maybe half that if I didn't have all those Eventide ones.
Where does it says it's $50? Maybe the offer has ended?
It was free with a $199 purchase. I only really wanted about $145 of the stuff I bought. I grabbed a couple more things that I didn't really need to hit the $199 price. So I figured it cost me about $50. :dog: :D
Thanks for the summary, from what I can tell the promo isn't working any more. Maybe if there's another promo I'd give it a go, but not jump on it on its own.

BTW, ProjectSam Swing! More is $296 at JRR Blowouts.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

GoldieK wrote:
bojanboyss wrote:
yellowmix wrote:
This for me too. Did they reply?

soundbylaura wrote:BTW, ProjectSam Swing! More is $296 at JRR Blowouts.
Update: there is one fewer of these available now. :D :D :hyper:

bojanboyss wrote:Unfortunately running host as admin doesn't change anything :( Tried Reaper, Maschine, Vst host, Vst mini host for x32, vPlayer 2, Vegas edit 14. Didnt have problems with their other stuff.
Sorry to hear. Might be a firewall issue. But could also be overloaded servers like they had with the Samplitude sale. Don't expect a quick response from Humble Bundle, they're a small and overburdened outfit, and it's not really their problem. Magix should get back to you within regular business timeframe though.

Fleer, thank you. I love Echo Sound Works. I also already have several paks and their Evolva but for $25, that's a steal. One of if not my favorite sound pack vendors. That guy is talented too. His tutorials are always radio ready material. He could be a huge producer if he wanted to be similar to David Guetta. But I'll gladly take his entire catalog for that price. Thanks for that blurb. It allowed me to grab it just in time.

Michaelparkinson wrote:
GoldieK wrote:
bojanboyss wrote:
yellowmix wrote:
This for me too. Did they reply?
Not yet. Actually someone from Humble B. reply saying that its unusual and they´ll assign their ninja to it.
I tried also disabling firewall but same thing. Somehow I suspect its to their "protein" which is older version on this one (compared visually to their other apps which all work). Well, even if its not working I went for it for Vegas so not the end of the world. If eventually it gets fixed even better, seems like cool effects to have.
I´ll post if I find solution.

Rational wrote:Fleer, thank you. I love Echo Sound Works. I also already have several paks and their Evolva but for $25, that's a steal. One of if not my favorite sound pack vendors. That guy is talented too. His tutorials are always radio ready material. He could be a huge producer if he wanted to be similar to David Guetta. But I'll gladly take his entire catalog for that price. Thanks for that blurb. It allowed me to grab it just in time.
You’re welcome, R. Got word from the great Larry.
Was stupid enough to let it pass myself.
Typical.

soundbylaura wrote:
soundbylaura wrote:BTW, ProjectSam Swing! More is $296 at JRR Blowouts.
Update: there is one fewer of these available now. :D :D :hyper:
Update 2: looks like that price is no longer available. :(

bojanboyss wrote:
yellowmix wrote:
I had the same issue on one system. I think it is a server problem. I tried downloading the other software and it kept at 0%. I finally got it after many tries. Also make sure there is no issue of these running in demo mode.

kitekrazy wrote:
bojanboyss wrote:
yellowmix wrote:
I had the same issue on one system. I think it is a server problem. I tried downloading the other software and it kept at 0%. I finally got it after many tries. Also make sure there is no issue of these running in demo mode.
I can confirm this Vintage effects issue (WIn 10). An other issue, to me rahter serious one, with some of the Magix product installers don´t let me define the installation target. Vegas 14 and the Vintage effects have been exeptions, they DO show the option for the installation location, but at least the photo editor and web creator tools start to install immediately after the installer has download the product, and start to install those to the default (C:) location. I have tried twice, same thing, I was forced to uninstall both programs, because dont want ot fill my SSD with this kind of secondary software. (I have 3 HDD as well in my DAW and 3 teras space there). :(

Fleer wrote:
Rational wrote:Fleer, thank you. I love Echo Sound Works. I also already have several paks and their Evolva but for $25, that's a steal. One of if not my favorite sound pack vendors. That guy is talented too. His tutorials are always radio ready material. He could be a huge producer if he wanted to be similar to David Guetta. But I'll gladly take his entire catalog for that price. Thanks for that blurb. It allowed me to grab it just in time.
You’re welcome, R. Got word from the great Larry.
Was stupid enough to let it pass myself.
Typical.
Afair they'll offer all sales at once eventually.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”