Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kalamata Kid wrote:Seems like a good deal.
Will I use the samples?
IIRC, all the sample packs are available in Kontakt, Ableton, Logic ESX24 formats, and WAV files, at a minimum. Some packs offer additional sampler formats.

So, I would say if you use that software, and you like classic/vintage synths and drum machines, it's a very good deal.

telecharge wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:Seems like a good deal.
Will I use the samples?
IIRC, all the sample packs are available in Kontakt, Ableton, Logic ESX24 formats, and WAV files, at a minimum. Some packs offer additional sampler formats.

So, I would say if you use that software, and you like classic/vintage synths and drum machines, it's a very good deal.
Yep. Great deal if ...
Unfortunately not for me.

Kalamata Kid wrote:
Yep. Great deal if ...
Unfortunately not for me.
Since the samples aren't encrypted and are fully multi-sampled, you can also use them in other products as oscillator/sample sources. The pack also includes foley and custom modular (and other) creations, so it's not "just" vintage drum machines and synths. If you're a sound design-type person it's a treasure trove.

Kalamata Kid wrote:
per.bak wrote:Samples From Mars, buy everything for just 39$ on their website, running for the next 10 hours.

https://samplesfrommars.com/collections/bundles
Seems like a good deal.
Will I use the samples?
I love it! actually I love everything SFM does. they're great! I bought a few great packs in the past and now I snagged the whole deal for next to nothing. these guys really know what they're doing. and they use the best equipment to do it, too.

And they offer great support.

Reuben Cornell from the Samplecast did a livestream today about the Soundiron bundle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm69lyNFXvI

That's a great overview of the different libraries. I'm tempted to get it.

Windy23451 wrote:Reuben Cornell from the Samplecast did a livestream today about the Soundiron bundle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm69lyNFXvI

That's a great overview of the different libraries. I'm tempted to get it.
Thanks, watched it live. Well done indeed.

Have people gotten their January Plugin Alliance vouchers? I spent ~$30 in their Christmas sale and was hoping to start getting the lowest level voucher, but I haven't gotten anything yet.

Greenstorm33 wrote:Have people gotten their January Plugin Alliance vouchers? I spent ~$30 in their Christmas sale and was hoping to start getting the lowest level voucher, but I haven't gotten anything yet.
I have received the sale flyer and a coupon. I'm still at the lowest level. This will be a challenging month to use the coupon TBH. I'm not really interested in any of the items at the sale prices.

Same here. But if I’m not mistaken the (sale of the) final week has not been revealed yet.

ghettosynth wrote:
Greenstorm33 wrote:Have people gotten their January Plugin Alliance vouchers? I spent ~$30 in their Christmas sale and was hoping to start getting the lowest level voucher, but I haven't gotten anything yet.
I have received the sale flyer and a coupon. I'm still at the lowest level. This will be a challenging month to use the coupon TBH. I'm not really interested in any of the items at the sale prices.
Okay, thanks...I guess I don't qualify. I thought I remembered people saying they got vouchers after buying $9 plugins, but I must be mistaken.

Are you subscribed to their mailing list? This month the voucher came in the same e-mail as the promotional mail with the upcoming deals.

Personally, i'm quite underwhelmed by the discounts this time around. I was hoping to pick up Karacter but even with my $25 voucher added, $89 is well over my budget. Maybe the amp plugins are good for the guitarists but I'll skip.

Hopefully you're right Fleer, although normally they have some sort of teaser for an end-of-month surprise.

ghettosynth wrote:
Agree. The sale prices are way more than my voucher value. I might skip buying this month.

shidostrife wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Agree. The sale prices are way more than my voucher value. I might skip buying this month.
Likewise may let the voucher expire.
Unless
as mutantdog said "they have some sort of teaser for an end-of-month surprise" which will motive me to buy. The plugins are interesting but not interesting enough for me to purchase at the current price even with the $25 voucher.

Yeah, I don't do guitar, already have Karacter, nothing else interesting, even if it were free.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”